Further to Man de Mouj...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further to Man de Mouj...

1. Would you rather play a game with someone more or less telented than you ? would it matter who was watching ???

2. Would you be willing to have extremely horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth ?

:-|

hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Swera:
      hmmm
      acha.. abhi aap sochnay kay process main hain

Comment

Re: Further to Man de Mouj...

Originally posted by Philanthrope:
        1. Would you rather play a game with someone more or less telented than you ? would it matter who was watching ???

2. Would you be willing to have extremely horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth ?

1. Oh Yes, sure, I would love to play...and I would like my 'to be spouse' to watch....she must know my shortcomings and strengths.

2. No I would not desire to have horrible nightmares......Khawb hi too aankhoon ka qarz hain....main wo qarz ache tarah adaa karna chahta hoon
        I make others feel like winners

Comment

^^ I think Swera is in middle of the nightmare..
          A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Comment

Re: Re: Further to Man de Mouj...

Originally posted by Man de Mouj:

1. Oh Yes, sure, I would love to play...and I would like my 'to be spouse' to watch....she must know my shortcomings and strengths.

2. No I would not desire to have horrible nightmares......Khawb hi too aankhoon ka qarz hain....main wo qarz ache tarah adaa karna chahta hoon
            jee jee .. jaise aapki spouse tu isse intezaar main hogi na kay kab aap game khailain aur kab voh judge karay

2nd valay kay baray main phir sooch lijye.. paisa bara cheez hai

LOlzz @ kamran.. well said

Comment

Re: Further to Man de Mouj...

Originally posted by Philanthrope:

1. Yeah ... sure... i would love to play no matter who is watching.

2. Yeah ... i will go for it as i can survive if dont sleep properly fearing nightmares for the whole one year.... even more than that.... getting extraordinary wealth against it is definitely not a bad deal
              Those to whom Evil is done..... Do Evil in Return.

Comment

Working...
              X