We Are Perfect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Are Perfect

why we always say that we humans are not perfect?

According to me,we r perfect, we are all perfectly bunden energy, materia and spirit of something greater, we are fragements of a truth that is perfect and unchangeable, since two truth about one thing can't exist when they are eachothers "block"., in the end it makes me (us) perfect.

Now tell me, am i not perfect? I surley believe I am, since a truth can't be "almost" correct.

Re: We Are Perfect

Originally posted by senorita:
    why we always say that we humans are not perfect?

According to me,we r perfect, we are all perfectly bunden energy, materia and spirit of something greater, we are fragements of a truth that is perfect and unchangeable, since two truth about one thing can't exist when they are eachothers "block"., in the end it makes me (us) perfect.

Now tell me, am i not perfect? I surley believe I am, since a truth can't be "almost" correct.

We scratch our heads until the penny drops.
    We are contingent.
    The external world can happily exist without us.
    We are not logically or empirically necessary.
    We are, moreover, finite.
    We are composed of parts.
    We are physically destructible.
    We are mortal.
    We get sick.
    We feel pain.
    We are, moreover, trapped horribly by our inescapable awareness of not being perfect.
    We are not perfect.

Our knowledge, our understanding, our goodness is not comprehensive.
    We regularly do things which we know to be wrong.
    We are limited.

We are not perfect.
    You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee:
      Senorita, can you build your own computer? If so, how many gigabytes (by that I mean how powerful)?
      LMAO
      You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

madhanee ur so dumb.

its gigawatts for power. newton said it.

Comment

Working...
        X