Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something weird happened today...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Something weird happened today...

    When I logged in the digi chat room today, it looked so different. It was black and white and when I typed "HI" there I got kicked out. Donít know why. Is it me only? Or itís the problem of chat?
    ** Of all the things I've lost ~~ I miss my mind the most **

    #2
    let me check
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

    Comment


      #3
      i said hi to u as well. u are appearing there still. jawab bhee naheen diya

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by shoaib akhter:
        let me check
        aa ke bhaag gaye ya laat maaree gayee?

        Comment


          #5
          hum paii yeh kis nay harra rung dalla

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Parliamentarian:
            i said hi to u as well. u are appearing there still. jawab bhee naheen diya
            yes I tried to say HI but jaise hee I pressed Enter, mein bahar nikal gai . :-/
            ** Of all the things I've lost ~~ I miss my mind the most **

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Mindless:


              yes I tried to say HI but jaise hee I pressed Enter, mein bahar nikal gai . :-/
              U still inside there na.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Parliamentarian:

                aa ke bhaag gaye ya laat maaree gayee?
                sirf check kiya.. or chala gaya..

                wasay upan chat nahin karta
                *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Parliamentarian:

                  U still inside there na.
                  ask some mod to kick me out from there.
                  ** Of all the things I've lost ~~ I miss my mind the most **

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Mindless:


                    ask some mod to kick me out from there.
                    I ve logged out. Was there for half na hour or more and no one replied to what I asked
                    Requesting Mods: Pls kick her out

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I have no idea!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        no clue!
                        *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

                        Comment


                          #13
                          :-)
                          thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                          -faizy

                          Comment


                            #14
                            MOD se koi panga ?? :-|
                            Those to whom Evil is done..... Do Evil in Return.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Something weird happened today...

                              Originally posted by Mindless:
                              When I logged in the digi chat room today, it looked so different. It was black and white and when I typed "HI" there I got kicked out. Donít know why. Is it me only? Or itís the problem of chat?
                              WS the KICK hard

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X