u are guilty..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u are guilty..

if u are friends with the mod(s). apparently u get better treatment ( which i still have to experience, nikammay dost saray k saray), and they (mods) abuse the power by favouring their "friends"( hasrat he rahee).

i think i shud be friends with admins from now on for quick and fast action (kuch to faida hoga).

any ideas how to bribe the admins around here?
    - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

suroor, you too?

Comment

Yeah. Mislead and tell people that you don't give a damn and can't butter up the mods or admins but write PMs to admins wishing them eids or birthdays. Apna ullu seedha rakho
      ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
      Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by hayaa:
        suroor, you too?
        this is not for u

its for the ppl who think we get special treatment becuz we have friends which hardly happens.

Comment

Put it this way i have yet to be banned. It aint special treatment?
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
            -faizy

Comment

Grow up Suroor...This is a discussion board, not a reality show...What's the most favourable thing a mod can do, let your inane posts stay where they are? And what's the worst they can do, delete your posts and ban you?

The way some people carry on, I swear...Abuse power indeed...What power?

I have an idea how to bribe admins...Why don't you open a thread in which you tell others how being favoured has its advantages...More power to you...:hahaha:
              Focus not on who you are but what you do...
              ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

shikra.. tum to baray chiilaak niklay

Comment

Suroo Buss logon ney sikha diya hai. Aur haan, jab mod bann jaao tou mujhe matt bhoolna
                  ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                  Shikra was here.

Comment

CM app ka to panga har mod or admins say hai.. its a miracle u r still here after all the trouble u give them.

faizy

lajjo lajjo: this is gupshup reality show. besides u shud be busy reading ur tasbeeh, so some ppl can be allowed to preach in cafe. chalo shabash..

Comment

Originally posted by suroor_ca02:
                      CM app ka to panga har mod or admins say hai.. its a miracle u r still here after all the trouble u give them.
                      Welcome to special treatment.
                      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by suroor_ca02:

lajjo lajjo: this is gupshup reality show. besides u shud be busy reading ur tasbeeh, so some ppl can be allowed to preach in cafe. chalo shabash..
                        Do my ears deceive me? Did you say tasbeeh? Are you actually telling people to be good? Great...Now set us an example of being a well-behaved girl, and I'll do as you say...

You know what they say, put up or shut up...Lead by example or have a seat...
                        Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                        ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

suroor: examples u provided, provide us with 'balance' and 'fun' (to watch and read) materials.. taking them off? neah.. kidneys are placed for a function u know.. ?
                          thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                          -faizy

Comment

faizy.. some ppl have bad kidneys

need to have them cleaned every week at the feedback forum.

Comment

no no, u're taking me twisted () i said, those examples ARE keeping kidneys busy :-)
                              -faizy

Comment

Working...
                              X