Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your inspiration in life

what made u stand in hard times?

what makes u think positively when things r really going against u?

For me it's my friend who is also my ex-boss some ten years older than me provides a good support

above all it's the trust in Allah that make me move out of the troublw.

share ur inspirations

whenever I read about the first 13 years of the Makki life of Rasoolulah :saw:
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Anwaar Qureshi u sewpt every thing. indeed inspirational

Comment

I am inspired by greatness...the greatness of God, the greatness of people's spirit and of their successes in life, and to be great myself. When I am sad, the single most prominent thought that keeps me strong has always been believing in a saying that I stand by day in and day out, that I have one life to live and I will make the most of it (MOST being the key word here). Hence, if I am feeling down about something, I always tell myself this one truth that I live by and adhere to. I am above all the troubles in the world and am an accomplished young woman who has not even begun to taste success yet. My ultimate goal in life is to be successful and make a name for myself in the business world, and insh'allah I will accomplish that end. In order to do that, I will let nothing whatsoever get in my way. This is the logic that keeps me going in terms of inspiration in good times and bad.

Comment

Nothing, when i hit rock bottom i know things can only get better. Plus i like to bawl my eyes out and think that gods pitying me..usually feel better soon after.

Comment

Constant prayers and the events of karbala and my Marhoom dad.
            Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
            Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

Originally posted by little human:
              the events of karbala.
              Qatl-e-Hussain as'l maiN marg-e-yazeed hai
              Islam Zindah hotaa hai har karbala kay ba'ad
              Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

:-) <-- this thing.. for some reason i used to give up hope and i noticed even if u give up hope, and when u have no goal or people to meet up with, u still live on.. my inspiration comes from my friend who i lost at very early age.. he died in my arms smiling.. (eventhough had a good amounts of bullets in him)..

*ANY* hardships that came after in life since then, were ATLEAST the ones that i was facing while BEING ALIVE.. and that makes smile.. cuz.. if i CANNOT smile, thats my greatest fear and POSSIBLY the last point of life..

:-)
                thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                -faizy

Comment

Jan hay to jehan hai

girtay hain sehsiwar maidane karzar main

Comment

Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:

Qatl-e-Hussain as'l maiN marg-e-yazeed hai
                    Islam Zindah hotaa hai har karbala kay ba'ad

You said the same thing last year come up with something new (use your poetry talent :nahnah: )

On a side note..Infact there are many lessons to learn from the events of karbala....it's more than just about the killings.....

Comment

Originally posted by little human:

You said the same thing last year come up with something new (use your poetry talent :nahnah: )
                      This shair of Iqbal is one of my all time inspirational shair :-)

Comment

The thing that inspires me the most is the existence of Allah. No matter what, I try to remember that its His raza for me and it must be the best for me. I can pray and try my best but in the end, its Allah will that will happen and will be better for me.
                        Did that make sense?
                        I love children and old people. Its everyone in between I can't stand - Don Imus

Comment

Originally posted by Ira:
                          The thing that inspires me the most is the existence of Allah. No matter what, I try to remember that its His raza for me and it must be the best for me. I can pray and try my best but in the end, its Allah will that will happen and will be better for me.
                          Did that make sense?
                          absolutely it DID make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Ira:
                            Did that make sense?
                            ya i totally get what you say.

AQ there's another shair....

Kardhanay Shabbir say khoon-e-Mohammad bay kiya

^don't know if you get me

In english, it's like "The blood of the Prophet (pbuh) [actually] streamed from the (injured) neck of Hussain."

Comment

for me... besides Islam and various other religions... i think its a combination of people and how they have affected me.. my dadi ma, nani ma... my parents and common people who without knowing make others happy... they give me hope and faith that goodness is alive in this world...

Comment

Working...
                              X