Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Love

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I Love

    eating soft ice-creams don't u like eating ice-creams in winter.

    its sooooooooooooooooooooo romantic

    give it a try with ur spouse


    #2
    i'll have to try it alone
    ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

    Comment


      #3
      soft ice cream?? i think i liek it hard
      Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

      Comment


        #4
        heck yeh t's sooooooooooo
        Verily my happiness is my iman,
        and verily my iman is in my heart,
        and verily my heart does not belong to anyone but Allah(swt).

        Comment


          #5
          wait...so there is such a thing as soft icecream??
          Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ~Tikhi Jalebi~:
            wait...so there is such a thing as soft icecream??
            jalebi like i have said before "tumhara koi haal nahein hai "
            Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
            Very Changa!

            Comment


              #7
              Having ice cream in winter is such a thrill. In summer it's almost a necessity...so not a whole lot of fun.

              p.s. It's fun without the spouse too.
              said CareBear

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by masoom_se_larki:


                jalebi like i have said before "tumhara koi haal nahein hai "

                well its not my fault...we only get frozen icecream here
                Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by CareBear:
                  Having ice cream in winter is such a thrill. In summer it's almost a necessity...so not a whole lot of fun.

                  p.s. It's fun without the spouse too.



                  quite rite CareBear it's gr8 any ways

                  ~Tikhi Jalebi~ soft means the cone icecream, hope u get it.

                  my city has some gr8 places for this enjoyment

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by CareBear:

                    p.s. It's fun without the spouse too.
                    ditto..

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: I Love

                      Originally posted by ophiolites:
                      eating soft ice-creams don't u like eating ice-creams in winter.

                      its sooooooooooooooooooooo romantic

                      give it a try with ur spouse


                      tumharay peet mai kiya keeray hai jo ice cream kah rahe ho mooti or woh bhi spouse kay sath hmmmmmm sardi mai garmi ka maza
                      Mai Bura Mari Duniya Buri . . . . Dor jaoo gay tu Mar JaaOo gaay , PaSs aaOo gaay tu JaL JaaOo gaay

                      Comment


                        #12
                        cornetto whole chocolate

                        jony bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X