Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plz dont move this to TECH forum!!!!

Salam

how is everyone i hope fine...Ok big news...i was listening to radio the other day and there was this senator...and he was talking with the host about the internet and emails and national security...he was saying that there is this computer..echelon...which catches ever email that goes around the net....about 2 million in one hour. IT is located in NSA(national security agency). And he was also refering to the emails that contain certain words, like terrorist, anthrax, delta force, etc. And also MOST of the cell(mobile) phone calls are recorded for security purposes. WOW well i heard it from a senator i have read about it in Wired News....more lists
    ATF DOD WACO RUBY RIDGE OKC
    OKLAHOMA CITY MILITIA GUN HANDGUN
    MILGOV ASSAULT RIFLE TERRORISM
    BOMB DRUG KORESH PROMIS MOSSAD
    NASA MI5 ONI CID AK47 M16 C
    MALCOLM X REVOLUTION CHEROKEE
    HILLARY BILL CLINTON GORE GEORGE
    BUSH WACKENHUT TERRORIST.
    well if u wana read more you can click on the link below and read it your self...its kinda after math but you will get an idea of what im talking about. http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,32039,00.html

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

jawaan bahi*
    do me a favour! and act your own age, plz.. grow down a little.thanxs

Comment

KIDDA?!?!?

JAWAAAAAAAN u must be in big trouble then!
      Coz of ure email bein terrorist....!!!!!!
      they must keep double check on all ure mailz haina....damn wot about all them thingz u wrote to me?!?!? weird innit everyone knowin about ure personal life!?!??!?! so watch wot u write....n remember itz a conspiracy!!!!
      watch ure back alwayz.....!!!!!!!

newayz take care!
      byez
      phool(!)
      ps: u seen the film conspiracy theory?!?!?? hahahahha

Comment

Funny how you guys react to serious thing as this...not only mine but your emails to..you know..i dont do anything that i have to be scare of and NOT everyone reads it..just the people at NSA...Up_away jee app ko keya problem hia..with how i act..older then you or younger it doesnt matter...i was not looking for those kinda pathetic posts sorry...bye

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited October 26, 1999).]

Comment

kidda?!?!?

jawaan sowee 2 disappoin u! pathetic did u say? i love u! hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahhahahhahahamy voice is gone!............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................psssssstttt ttttttt.............me lovez u1................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .............................................N I AINT PATHETIC OK! HA HA HA.
          byez
          phool

Comment

Reminds me of the movie "Enemy of the State"....

Comment

jawaan jee*
              what can we do if we are not as highly intelligent as you......? hum ko koi problem nahin........ with the way you act..... all i can do and say is that i am sooo sorry for totally distroying your excelent topic...tut tut tut.... how pathetic of me......
              haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
              byze oh!intelligent one..
              you are the brains and we are nothing... forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Ooooooooohoooooooooo its not a movie guyssss...i HEARD the damn thing on radio read it the newss and i wanted to share it with you i am not making this up ****tttttttttt what junk asss ideas you guyts get some people are either stupid or just dont get it i dont know where you fall in!

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

oye peoplez
                  jawaan jee*
                  itna ghusha....??!?!
                  you know that anger is haraam in islam.................tut tut tut......
                  dont do it again...........
                  byez
                  i'm smokinnnnnnnnnn
                  p.s... we are only kiddin yaar.......
                  so cool it....huh

Comment

KIDDA?!?!?!

JAWAAN ALL I GOTTA SAY IS "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT U ANGRY! I GOT U ANGRY! I GOT U ANGRY!!!!
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHA....I LOVE U! HAHAHHAHA
                    BUYZ
                    PHOOL(!)
                    PS: CHILL!HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Read everything behind your computer and tell me what it says..part of it is..this device must accept any interference recieved...make sure and let me know...

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

For those of you who do not take thsi seriously (and personally I am not sure if this is true or not) the I suggest you go to the major news media ... zdnet .. for those into computers and check out the news archives from about two weeks back. it was mentioned in almost all the major news publications on the web.
                        Now even though I am not sure if this is true or not, perhaps we need to consider the fact that (at least from what i know about the web) there is only one place in the world where you can register your domain. Also it is this that leads to your domain numbers by which each computer acn be located. Now I might be wrong in this ( and if i am please feel free to enlighten me) but I think i would be a tiny bit suspicios about such a setup.

Comment

Working...
                        X