Omg.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg.....

well this is the first time im posting kuch here at cafe lakin seriously i had no optoin so my apologies, if some log dont like the fact

im so tired of studying bcz i have been for past 7 hours and like im so so so damn bored now and hmm out of ideas! you know sometimes you have everything you want and everyone you luv with you and even then you just feel totally empty and not urself!

i dont know if you will understand me thoroughly, but like its really tough to explain..hmm its more like you just think stuff as if you were to leave the place and the consequences you would have to face or more like leave this world eventually i dont know its just weird and i just didnt know how to express it so i thought lets ask it away on GS!

hmm lakin again sorry if i sound a bit strange but its just the way i have been feeling...so hmmm im sure you ppl have might have gone through this as well while studying or diong something constantly and all of sudden u were like wot the heck is all this and what is this power, which induces our souls to totally put off everything and contemplate over something which we never have imagined off! i.e life, death, departing this place, etc...

well jo bih i have said enough ...take care you all

dont worry u'll feel better
    ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

let me ask u somfin, how old are you???
      Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Comment

Originally posted by pagaldeewani:
        hello PD

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy Drew:

hello PD
          hey sweety how is life I am waiting for my boss, ne moment she will pop up from behind , u temme what r u upto? r'nt u suppose to be in bed by now

Comment

hey sweety how is life I am waiting for my boss, ne moment she will pop up from behind , u temme what r u upto? r'nt u suppose to be in bed by now
            yep, i m s'pose to be in bed but its saturday tomorrow :bhangra:
            i'm fine how r u? hope ur boss doesnt show up

Comment

my age? aww man why? i think i shoudlnt have posted all this

Comment

It's okay, take time to reflect your life and reflect life of others, pay attention to sad happenings around you or to the sad happenings around the world. And learn that you are very much blessed. Then get up and pray to your God and cry your eyes out on the janamaz coz your Creator would best understand you. You can also go for a long walk it helps to gather your thoughts.

The thing is you can't life again if you depart this world and so we should try not to have any regrets and fulfill our obligations to our God, family and friends.

Err....sounds like a lecture or something Anyway best of luck
                Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
                Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

Originally posted by little human:
                  It's okay, take time to reflect your life and reflect life of others, pay attention to sad happenings around you or to the sad happenings around the world. And learn that you are very much blessed. Then get up and pray to your God and cry your eyes out on the janamaz coz your Creator would best understand you. You can also go for a long walk it helps to gather your thoughts.

The thing is you can't life again if you depart this world and so we should try not to have any regrets and fulfill our obligations to our God, family and friends.

Err....sounds like a lecture or something Anyway best of luck
                  Itís not as if I have done something terrible or I have hurt someone. Its just you know I was asking in general if anyone of you have gone through such times. From a religious perspective, I donít think I am in a state where I feel guilty of my past actions. Esa kuch nahi but thatís why it so weird because even though I have been a good person and never once in life I have deliberately gone beyond the religious boundaries. Lakin phir bih having such feelings and thoughts over matters like death is extremely weird and uncharacteristic. This was like the very first time I have encountered such problem and I just felt myself really bemused and ambiguous over this matter. But yes, I think even then I should just simply make dua for the better. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rehan_Pk:

Itís not as if I have done something terrible or I have hurt someone. Its just you know I was asking in general if anyone of you have gone through such times. From a religious perspective, I donít think I am in a state where I feel guilty of my past actions. Esa kuch nahi but thatís why it so weird because even though I have been a good person and never once in life I have deliberately gone beyond the religious boundaries. Lakin phir bih having such feelings and thoughts over matters like death is extremely weird and uncharacteristic. This was like the very first time I have encountered such problem and I just felt myself really bemused and ambiguous over this matter. But yes, I think even then I should just simply make dua for the better. Thanks
                    Have you just suddenly begun to think of death or was their some particular incident that has changed your thoughts?
                    Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
                    Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

Originally posted by Rehan_Pk:

my age? aww man why? i think i shoudlnt have posted all this
                      well if u don't wanna share your age, I don't mind that, but it could be proly a phase you are going through. As you grow up you starts to feel a lot of changes around you, n they are never stopping and they'd make your mood swings as well. It happens to everyone.

Comment

well if u don't wanna share your age, I don't mind that, but it could be proly a phase you are going through. As you grow up you starts to feel a lot of changes around you, n they are never stopping and they'd make your mood swings as well. It happens to everyone.

no its not that PD! im 21 and hmmm not sure if this kinda stuff should be happening at this time of change in life

did u ever feel urself in such conditions?

Comment

Working...
                        X