Coconut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coconut

Is the user coconut a male or female? Judging from his/her posts I have changed my mind several times. My last verdit was that its a girl. But with coco's response to LJ's post in Health forum I stand mind boggled yet again!

Oh I forgot the smileys...sorry.

Comment

NEVA HEARD OF DA PERSON!
      inactive

Comment

Have you ever had the fortune/misfortune of stepping out of cafe?

Comment

Well last I recall it's definitely a 'he' but maybe we should get him checked out just to make sure!

Comment

Mystery resolved...almost! Maybe Nescio can do a proper certified checkup

Comment

Nescio no good he needs a checkup himself. we need a qualified Doc to check both of them and I know just the man

Comment

Your maulvi mushi sahab???

Comment

well after meeting him i had to believe that its a 'he' .. (THOUGH from desimunda's posts and his jokes i had MANY doubts)
                  thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                  -faizy

Comment

I'm not sure either. When you find out FF, let me know.

You should check out his posts in the Religion forum to find out.
                    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

he is a haseena for some and gabroo jawaan for others
                      - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! .. thats a ba'aad combination .. (bad as in MJ's version of bad.. i'm bad..i'm bad)
                        thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                        -faizy

Comment

giv him sum royalty guys! he was the mod of your own forum!

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ:
                            I'm not sure either. When you find out FF, let me know.

You should check out his posts in the Religion forum to find out.
                            mehnaz I actually read a few and they make me feel he is a she I'm just taking Xtreme and Faizy's word for it. You should too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenSky:
                              giv him sum royalty guys! he was the mod of your own forum!
                              so? person's image confusing nahi hotay kiya?
                              -faizy

Comment

Working...
                              X