tsk tsk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tsk tsk

It seems like this forum is becoming more of a dating advice column... who should give out the phone number first, what do you think about virginity, yatta yatta yatta...

Why do people here find it necessary to bring up such petty things when there are many more important issues at hand, not all of them have to be serious, but not all of them should be about boy/girl relationships.

I'm finding this trend on pretty much every pakistani forum that I've visited. Do we not have ANYTHING else to talk about?? Are we SO sexually depraved??

This forum used to be a lot more interesting, but alas, all good things must come to an end.

akhmmmmmmmmmmm someones is really angry hey man if you know something important than what you find here please dont just go braging about it tell us...as in today world sex is the 2nd most important thing people care about for your information!!!

Please show us your smartness dont "act" like one!!!

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Yeah, why don't you post something 'interesting' if your getting so bored? I can't remember the last time you said anything interesting.

Comment

Members

aahmed is only voicing his opinion..please refrain from making this discussion a personal one.

aahmed
        IMO
        People join the forum and come here in order to discuss subjects that are of interest. Since the majority seem to be young single people...dating, kissing, etc. are important issues and are of interest. I don't see why it is a problem for people to discuss it here...especially since often the Internet is the ONLY place they can do so.

Of course, it does get repetitive at times...but if you have a problem with that...then you don't need to read the threads...

Otherwise, perhaps you could suggest some topics for discussion?

Comment

Why do people here find it necessary to bring up such petty things when there are many more important issues at hand, not all of them have to be serious, but not all of them should be about boy/girl relationships.

Well,i know it. we all know it.
          Day by day, more & more of us are getting more & more into our own lives
          & more selfish that really......we have forgotten or don't bother about humanity & other ppl going through through the difficulty way of living the basic lives. i.e. homelessness, kid's dying, mothers & fathers crying, ethnics & ethics fading,

our eyes are too weak to see everything
          our ears are too ignorant to hear everything.

no one cares anymore.
          i've spoken .

Comment

Working...
          X