Sharing my Beauty with you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing my Beauty with you!

I was going through my old note books and thought I'd share. So here you go guppers!!! some cool beauty tips!!!!! Watch this space for more!

The air quality in economy is better than first class. More bodies mean more humidity.
    Better for the skin!

Drink two table spoons of vinegar mixed with a glass of water after each meal. The vinegar will help your body burn fat rather than store it.

Drink ICE COLD water, Your body burns off 100 calories just to bring the water to your body temperature.

Eat Garlic and papaya tablets for instant weight loss!!!

Don't buy an exspensive moisturizer if you can't afford one. Simply buy Vitamin A or E CAPSULES in the highest potency. Phir kiya prick the capsule and add to you usual not so exspensive moisturizer. I swear by it!
    Prick some for your shampoo too.

If you must prick that spot, BE GENTLE. Pressing until you draw blood as if your at war with the poor lil' thing will only scar. Make sure the skin is warm and clean. Wrap your fingers with tissue and apply light pressure. After the deed is done, apply tea tree oil.

In relation to hair;
    Larkeeyoo; if you have a short forehead, the longer your fringe should be! And don't smile when the hairdresser is cutting, smiling raises your forehead, you may end up with a shorter fringe.
    Don't cross your legs when having your hair cut at the hair dressers. It will make you sit unevenly and you may have one side longer than the other.

Ocassionally shampoo with washing up liquid, its great to get that residue of mouse and hair spray out. So guys if you wear gel and wax in your zulfein, after washing the dishes, tip your head in the sink and wash your hair! Ok that was a joke about washing in the sink, but do use the liquid!

Never go to sleep with wet hair. NO I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!!

Stress causes the skin to become sensitive and prone to blemishes. Lying on the bed with your head hanging down off the side is a super de-stresser.

Am I going on a bit????? OK OK I'll stop right here!
    Let me know if you wanna know more!!!!
    Luv ya all!

------------------
    To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart.

[This message has been edited by Nageena Rani (edited November 18, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Nageena Rani (edited November 18, 1999).]

thank you.

Comment

Wonderful tips Nageena,

I will make sure I don't buy expensive moisturiser from now on.

Comment

God...
        Every ones against me!!!

Comment

Just because of the heading...this thread will attract lot of hits......good marketing Nageena

CM

Comment

vah kya baat hai!
            22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

------------------
              Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another
              "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

Hi,
                WEll I'm glad I got some responses. I appreciate all the positive feedback,
                But I feel these posts never get into a real discussion. Challenge me, disagree with me, ask me, Or am I doing something wrong here.

Ok lets try something else.

I'm gonna write a post on weight loss and dieting, what would you like me to include???

Billaa jijik mujh se poocheeyee merey pyarey pyarey guppers!!!!

Comment

good
                  very good
                  nice
                  excellent
                  but i think you are already very beautiful so why are you trying to making you more.
                  i pray for you that allah gives you beautiful beauty and make your heart strong ok

pray for me also you and other guppo bhai and bhaji
                  i am a new user and this one is my first reply i hope you like it if you like it reply me

Comment

vinegar?
                    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

The air quality in economy is better than first class. More bodies mean more humidity.
                      Better for the skin!

More People also translate into more germs..so plan on sick days

Drink two table spoons of vinegar mixed with a glass of water after each meal. The vinegar will help your body burn fat rather than store it.

You will lose some fat when you vomit after drinking this vinegar squash

Drink ICE COLD water, Your body burns off 100 calories just to bring the water to your body temperature.

Some calories will also be lost when the body fixes the damage you are doing to your teeth.

Eat Garlic and papaya tablets for instant weight loss!!!

Don’t eat too many or you may become the desi version of the “incredible shrinking man”

Don't buy an exspensive moisturizer if you can't afford one. Simply buy Vitamin A or E CAPSULES in the highest potency. Phir kiya prick the capsule and add to you usual not so exspensive moisturizer. I swear by it!
                      Prick some for your shampoo too.

Lets see
                      Price of cheap moisturizer + Price of Capsules + time and effort = more expensive moisturizer.
                      Why don’t I just buy the more expensive moisturizer.

If you must prick that spot, BE GENTLE. Pressing until you draw blood as if your at war with the poor lil' thing will only scar. Make sure the skin is warm and clean. Wrap your fingers with tissue and apply light pressure. After the deed is done, apply tea tree oil.

If you want to learn Bhangra, put Old Spice on it.

In relation to hair;
                      Larkeeyoo; if you have a short forehead, the longer your fringe should be! And don't smile when the hairdresser is cutting, smiling raises your forehead, you may end up with a shorter fringe.

I have never seen anyone grin when they are getting a haircut. Maybe one should not go to a hairdresser who dresses up as a clown.

Don't cross your legs when having your hair cut at the hair dressers. It will make you sit unevenly and you may have one side longer than the other.

Check the latitude and longtitude as well as earths gravity because they may affect your haircut.. On the other hand you may just want to go to a hairdresser who is also a noted scientist in his spare time and can factor in all these variables.

Ocassionally shampoo with washing up liquid, its great to get that residue of mouse and hair spray out. So guys if you wear gel and wax in your zulfein, after washing the dishes, tip your head in the sink and wash your hair! Ok that was a joke about washing in the sink, but do use the liquid!

If feeling tired jump in the dishwasher as well..
                      Did I forget to mention that you should use Mr clean on your butt as well?

Stress causes the skin to become sensitive and prone to blemishes. Lying on the bed with your head hanging down off the side is a super de-stresser.

You will also jam your vertebrae together by hanging your head down. I hear the music in neck doctor’s offices is soothing, especially if you have to be there for rehab everyweek.

Respectfully Submitted

Mr. Fraudia et al
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraudia Sahib
                        AAp ney tu merei post ka Hashar nashar kar diya, but al least you took the time out to respond in a critical manner.

More sick days, longer holidays, whopeeeee.
                        Vomiting se undhar ki safa-yee, and more instant weight loss. Whopeeee.

Vitamin A + E tablets are quite cheap, Fraudia go and buy some to find out!

OLD SPICE - You old fogee, don't tell me you still use that!!!!

You've never seen anyone grin, or is that just you not smiling, or is it really cos the hairdresser's made a mess and your not impressed!

A good hairdresser should one that knows all the latitudes and longtitudes. Or they will make a mess as indicated above!

Dishwasher, humm never thought of that!!!! interesting point.

Atifuuu; thanks for repying, and hope to see some more replies!!!
                        Hinna; Haan vinegar yaar, try it!

Luv ya all!!!!!

Comment

Vitmain A&E tablets may be cheap but time is not

Hey there are all fancy shmancy aftershaves there, but on a cut nothing works better than old spice, unless you use Pinaud which is another old staple.

You forgot to add items like if you turn the heat in your house off your body burns many calories to keep you warm.

Why not just forget about all that and work out :>
                          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Here's a tip for your diet and weight loss post:

Eat less.

Comment

Working...
                            X