Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why age/sex/location..........asked first when u talk to some1 on chat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why age/sex/location..........asked first when u talk to some1 on chat...

well i think its really important to know
    to whom ur talking....cuz...when u r talking
    to some1 and expecting ur talking to ur
    opposite sex...ur excited..but later when
    u come to know noooooooooo its the same sex
    ...oh gosh.............the first thing
    u do...BYE BYE...

hey if ur a straight guy you should know why you probably dont want to waste your time chattin with the same sex do you???

c ya

------------------
    Aao mithi mithi baatyn karyn.

Comment

Well it depends what u want from the chat ... I dont think there is anything wrong chatting to same sex. It means u dont want to chat to a man (if u are a man) in real world (not on the chat) if u say Bye Bye if u discover that the person online is the same sex as you?

Comment

I talk to guys and gals on chat...just like I do in life. NOw romance is another thing...

Are you saying you only chat with people who you want to get romantically involved with?

Comment

I dont think it is important as long as you are having some meaningful or interesting chat

Comment

Well, I think the age is first asked so that you can easily shift gear to your pear's age group (I never trusted that anyway..). Now the sex thing is asked I think, only to add color to your chat session. Location is important to ask for those who hope the chat partner is somewhere in the visicinity of his residence or somewhere near. (This is usually not true as well).

Comment

Working...
            X