would money change you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would money change you?

i would imagine money changes everyone, but why some people so much more drastically than others? would it change you? any idea to what extent?

------------------
    Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another
    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

That is very true, that money changes behaviour of ppl. In my case I hope its for the better, for me and my friend. In my little life, I am a little better off than friends, I said a little, but this little has not made any difference in my love and affection toward my friends.

Peace for everyone.
    Mohsan

Comment

Money would change my life style but it will NOT change the way i talk to people or it will not make me lose respect of others just because i have more money than them!

Jaawan

------------------
      Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Thats a very good topic!

Well money changes everyone, but some manage to keep the same friends etc.

I would maintain my friendship with people. But I probably wont show my money that much.

Comment

None of us is set in stone... we constantly evaluate and reevaluate our view of ourselves through the responses we get from teh environment.....
          Money , or any significant change in our environment, changes our view of ourseves , and of course may give us more control , to express a side of us that was always there..
          so two basic rules...
          One,,,, that all of us are flexible ,,some more then others,( degree of change within ourselves , in response to a change in environment , would be different)
          second,,,the potential for that change was always there, and new situation made it possible to express it..

Comment

munni,
            To your question...Why do ppl change...
            It depends on my comfort with myself...if what I want to be today is very different then what I AM,,,,then any change would change me..If I am satisfied within myself, external changes will have relatively little impression....

Comment

I'm livin a dream with triple beams and my pockets bulgin
              It's hard to imagine

Picture me rollin'

Comment

It certainly would change my personal life. Rest would remain the same. Because Life can change, nature of a person cant change easily. So my life would change but as a person I would remain the same.

Comment

Working...
                X