women, men, and emotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

women, men, and emotions

why do girls cry more than boys? why are girls/women said to be a lot more emotional than boys/men? or is it just that men just dont outwardly show their feelings?

------------------
    Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another
    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

hey...men cry too...

I think its something biological though...

Women are more sensitive.

In general men are dogs! Thats my opinion.

Achtung

Comment

Comment

Not so. Women are just too “exhibitionist”. They show their emotions more readily than men do. Men are as emotional as women, but they keep it to themselves. Last night I was crying because my stop watch dial (on my brand new Swatch) did not work the way it was supposed to. How many women do you know who will cry over a watch?

Comment

I cried when my poor car was broken into http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Yeah us boys cry, but alone. I guess us boys believe its not a man thing to show emotion. Im not sure.

Achtung> You're correct! Its exactly what I think. We boys can be as sweet as we like, but all we need is to be provoked to bring the dog inside us, out. (as in losing temper). Im diagressing from the topic. Sorry

Comment

Men are equally sensitive but are more capable of hiding their emotions.
            Ever since childhood, we are told that its not manly to cry (for males) but no one says this about a crying female. So this may be a factor.
            San-fe-nazuk hai..nazuk tu hoo gi

Comment

Munni,
              I even cry when some1 like you writes something like this

Comment

A recent survey says that men actually cry a wee bit more than women do( source Hollywood squares.) but they tend not to do so in Public.
                I'm not hesitant to admit, I cry when things are a bit hectic, but I also make sure no one's home at the time.

Comment

Working...
                X