X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salaam

Hi do you all remember me?
    Nags, Health & Beauty posts, Yaad Ayya!

Well I went to Pakistan and just got back.
    So whats been happening here?
    Missed ya all.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw u missedddddddd...well we didnt missed you know whyyyyy...haan cuzzzzzzz you were always in our thoughtssss jo cheez har wakat demagh main ho usey keya miss karey ga banda hianaaa?????

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Waalikum Salaam Nagina Rani, so what's the next Beauty tip ....

[This message has been edited by Basit (edited November 12, 1999).]

Comment

So Sweet young man!,

But Tell me whats new here??

Comment

Basit Sahib,
          Beauty tips, hummmmm hmmm well I have loads to tell you about the state of beauty palours out there.
          The effect of the marshall law on my complextion.
          I'm back now so jasey jasey yaad ayyaa, I'll tell you.

Comment

where have u beeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn?
            22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Raniiiii jee new izz that in the whole wide world of subjects we have came down to women and high healssss...hmmmmmm

Jaawan

------------------
              Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

I dont think I know you, but anyway, Welcome Home.

Comment

Welcome back nageena rani..

How was Pakistan?

Comment

Nageenaaaaaaaaaa
                    tum kahan ghaib ho jati ho pagal larki suspense main chor kay http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

abhi do din pehlay tumhain yaaad kar rahi thi http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

shukar hay wapis aa gain http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

acha oye us kaam ka kia howa
                    yaar wohi ab kia sab kay samnay boloon

jaldi jaldi mughay tafseelon say agah karo

Comment

Uff kiya bataahoon taf-seel-e-daastaan.

Pakistan was really cool.

Nadia sahiba, aap PAF sweet heart ki baat kar rahi hai. NOOOOOO Yaar I got a bit side tracked. I was busy checking out the local talent and totally forgot about the PAF sweet heart. Alas I came back single! Lekin I think not for long, I hope!!!!

Ok, so tell me have you all been looking after yourselves. hummmmm yeh mein kiya sun rahi hoon???
                      Well no worries Nageena is back and she is here for all your beauty needs and health advice. Baas fire away!!!

I think I should talk about weight loss. you know I think I've put a few pounds on. All those greasy khaney. I fely my patloon to be tight this morning. bery bery bad.

Shopping, well I went to Nee Punhaal, and picked up some real fab stuff.

Hey ya all, I feel as though I'm sitting amongst you guys and it feels great HONEST!!!!!!

Watch my posts for lots of new things to talk about. Buhat mazzza ayyee gaa!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X