Why we blame Pakistan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why we blame Pakistan?

Now a days its the habbit of every one to blame Pakistan for any of their failure. We dont see what we r and what we r doing .We dont do anything for our motherland,dont give it anything and expecting from it to give us everyting without any struggle and come from the skys.

What do u people think?

I dont blame pakistan if a get an F ON A TEST.

Comment

angvi Welcome to GupShup

You forgot to mention Islam, its Islam and Pak. And we blame them because itís the easiest thing to do. We are not Qaid-e-Azam na so why should we think about Pak, Allah jo hai Pak ke liye.

Comment

In most cases it is pakistans' own fault that they get blamed i mean just look at Nawaz Sharif... if the people there didn't try to corrupt it so much then there would be no need to blame them!

Comment

IF we really cared about pakistan...if there was any care for pakistan in our heart we would have never came here the hell landsss...now that we are here we see our selves superiors to those who are there...but we all are same...we have same mentallity...jealousy is dominant trait in pakistan...people are not happy and they dont want and cant see others happy. people chose the leaders by them selves..leaders will be and are from people and as the people are the leaders will be the samee..when they know what they have done...you will see bhutto will be back and people will forget what she did...if nawaz is not put to the rope he will be back with his own lies and same cycle over and over again...if we all take some responsiblity and just for the problems that are our own and blame our selves once in a while we could go somewhere...and there is a chance...we should look for the solutions not stating the problem over and over again...we blame our selves why do we do that...how can it be changed...THINK

shezi i was not wrong about "SelfImprovment" forum!!!

Jaawan

------------------
          Till next time***K_I_S_S***

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited November 12, 1999).]

Comment

I don't think u can change the entire Pakistani society...even if u wanted to. If everyone focused on changing themselves for the better then society may improve...but I'm not holding my breath

Comment

Personally, I think Pakistan is doing quite well considering all the circumstances. A lot of us seem to forget that our beloved nation is but a young nation (52 years is very little time in the universal scheme of things). We try to compare the standards of the Western worlds with that of ours, and yet we forget the difficulties people in the UK and the US had to face (there are other countries too, but many of us compare Pakistan to these two western nation more than anything else).
              Having studied both US and UK history, I see that Pakistan is in its infacy, similar to the US and UK some 100-200 years ago. We also forget that the US has unlimited amount of resources hidden in a vast land. And the UK, for lack of a better description, plundered the riches from the Indian sub-continent during its 200+ year rule. Add to this, the fact that our fore-fathers had to build the infra-structure of our nation from the ground up. Granted the infra-structure was built on shaky ground, but our society, religion, and culture still lives on to this day.
              Every country has its set backs, but eventually the inhabitants of the nation say enough is enough. Pakistan has a lot of pride and devotion in a majority of it people. Most of all the country was founded in the name of Allah "An Islamic Nation". A country founded with such strong convictions can only but flourish someday. That is what we should all pray for, and let the blame and doubts lay to rest.
              However, I must admit it is human nature to put blame else where rather than admit our own short comings. People who blame Pakistan for their failures, don't do it because they hate Pakistan. They do it because they are very quick to overlook their own follies that brought about their failures. The easiest scape goat in their eyes is a nation that has been asked to give so much of itself, but its hands tied to ask for anything in return. The there are those of us, like my parents, and the millions of other immigrants which have left out motherland. They brought hopes of bettering the lives of their families in a strange yet powerful western corridor. Call it their weakness to leave behind the woes of a struggling country for self improvement. We cannot condemn them either since "the grass is always greener in someone else's yard", and many of them had responsibilites of their own to meet, and coutries like US and UK promising rewards for the brain (and brawn) of developing nations. However, again the fault does not lie in the nation. Who amoung us is strong enough to say that the status quo has to change. Who has the conviction to go back and "make do" with the life Pakistan has to offer. I am ashamed to admit it, but my convictions are not strong enough. And I am sure their are many more of you out their like me. I am not putting any one down, but just admitting that those of us who have been "assimilated", cannot see our selves adjusting to a culture/society/nation we left because we were "fed up". However, I do not hesitate in admiring those of us with a strong will power than me to go back and try to make a difference. Masha'Allah these are strong people, and I hope that some day Allah will give me the strength to follow in their footsteps.

[This message has been edited by WoRdSmArT (edited November 12, 1999).]
              "Question not the things that are done, but question the things to be done. For in the past no fault lies... yet for the future the fault is within us if we do not comprehend the failures of our own doing."

Comment

Working...
              X