X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things I prefer over sex

Topic: Things I prefer over sex
    Author: Me

Here are a few things I'd rahter be doing with a woman than have sex.

1. Sit up all night with her, listen to her, talk to her. Talk about things, different things.

2. When she falls asleep, I have one of my hands around her and the other one brushing her hair, gently, softly.

3. Take her out walking alongside the beach, and fill my heart with joy looking at her beatiful eyes filled with love and compassion.

4. Take a long drive along the country side and tell her that nothing compares to her beauty.

5. Trick her into telling me whats the one thing she wants in her life and then somehow or the other I give it her.

6. Hug her most of the time, and while doing so, smell her lovely hair.

7. Take her to a movie and hold her hands and brush away the tears that may follow.

8. Buy her tonnes of flowers so that she can smell them while I look at her and thank God for blesing me with such a bliss.

9. Finally I guess I'd love for us to be together, during sickness and in health, during good times and bad, till I guess death does us part...

But hey, what am I thinking?
    Never gonna happen my friend...

Shpooki Yar, she may not want all of those things done to her, until you do what you donít want to. See it gets very tricky. Here is a Sahyer by Katsumi Suzihito (a very famous 13th century Japanese Poet):

He writes (to describe his beloved):
    Translation:

You say, you will come
    But you donít come
    Now you say you will not come
    So I will wait for you
    Have I learnt to understand you

So my dear friend. There is lot more to life than just plain sex, for example, there is foreplay.

Comment

These things all lead to sex

------------------
      Arrrrrrrrrrrrghh!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here are a few things I'd rahter be doing with a woman before I have sex.

1. Sit up half the night with her, listen to her, talk to her. Talk about things, different things.

2. When she doses, I have one of my hands around her and the other one brushing her hair, gently, softly.

3. Take her out walking alongside the beach, and fill my heart with joy looking at her beatiful eyes filled with love and compassion.

4. Take a long drive along the country side and tell her that nothing compares to her beauty.

5. Trick her into telling me whats the one thing she wants in her life and then somehow or the other I give it her.

6. Hug her most of the time, and while doing so, smell her lovely hair.

7. Take her to a movie and hold her hands and brush away the tears that may follow.

8. Buy her tonnes of flowers so that she can smell them while I look at her and thank God for blesing me with such a bliss.

9. Finally I guess I'd love for us to be together, during sickness and in health, during good times and bad, till I guess death does us part...

10. And then I do sex with her because I do all this only with my wife and sex is the part of marital life.

-------------------------------------------

I have only added one thing and I think it needs to be there. Tell me one (proper) man on this earth who does all this with a woman without doing sex. If he says yes then either he is a liar or he is not a man (may be a transvers/Khusra/Hijrra).

Comment

...i think guys ke it depends a lot on mood as well...although I agree with Najim that you'd have to be a hunsaa to not want IT after all those other things; har kaam ka aik apna waqt hota hai

Comment

Well NY, why do you think I wrote the last two lines in my original post?

Comment

Shpooki mate, you're in love!

Comment

I rest my case yazoo...

Comment

Hey Dude

Who u trying to fool?!

U just b trying to get u some

Comment

sorry i know i don't belong here ....but can't live without giving a comment

guys whether you agree or not here I goes.....

Some people just don't understand the meaning of love, some people have different meanings, and some end up with same thing...
                    though this world is made of chemicals but there is always a world beside a hormonal or chemical relationship please do sneak in that world (whenever you got time from your world)

hope you guys know what I mean
                    u might all be right but I haven't found anything wrong what spooky said ....

Oh one more thing,... he who do SEX doesn't mean that he is a MAN (if you know what i mean)!

Comment

CHOCOLATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and a really good book!
                      22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

The only worthwhile kind of sex is the one that comes out of love. In such a case, it is the physical form of love. Sex and love are not contradictory/conflictive, but rather complimentory to eachother.

Jag is right, all of the these things do lead to sex and there is nothing wrong with it at all. Actually 'wrong' would be the flip side of it. There is a time and point for everything that comes natural to humans and love and sex are just two of those things.

Oh, and BTW, women like it better if you comb their hair just before they fall asleep.

Comment

Members

This should not become a sexual advice column. So please no commments on what women or men prefer.

I'm not exactly sure how much further the topic can be discussed but please follow guphup guidelines and remember this is a family oriented discussion board. There are minors who visit here.

Thank you

Comment

what are the rulez of gp ??!?!
                            22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

hinna

Read your membership agreementÖ.. if you click on register you'll see that. IN addition each individual moderator and the administrators can choose to halt discussions whenever they feel that it isnít appropriate.

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                              X