Too much Shtuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much Shtuff...

$%#@@[email protected]$(sphooki You know better)

Every time I sit down to some work which may result in some productive SHTUFF... I get this urge to do the following things,

@I relaize its already been 15 minutes sice I've visited the washroom... Gotta go again.

@I have this feeling that there might be a very good show running on TV... take 20 minutes to find the remote.

@I get this feeling that all of a sudden its damn hot in here, gotta open the window... cant seem to find any one who'll do it for me... half hour passes by.

@Finally the window is open and I dont need to go to the washroom and I am tired of the television, I get my books and all of a sudden I realize I bought a new CD yesterday and still havent heard it... that takes 72 minutes outta my life..

@After CD is over, friend comes over and says there are a couple of hot chicks in the mall, lets go there... There goes 3 hours (dont tell me you wont go!!!)

@Come home, find dad's message asking me to take mom out shopping... there goes my whole day...

@Get home at night and FINALLY I get on the bed , where my books are and I realize I have'nt slept in over six hours and this bed seem really cozy. And before I realize it, its five in the motrning and my alarm is asking me to get up.

SO tell me, how... how do I get my self to study?

Got too much SHTUFF to do, I tell ya...!

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited November 01, 1999).]
Working...
X