Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARRIED WOMEN CHATTIN........!!!!!

KIDDA PEOPLE?!?!?!

this outta be a good one.... i woz recently asked for some advice n well i woz stuck for wordz ....for once!!!!

is it wrong for a married woman to go on a chat room n chat to people?!?! is she bein unfaithful in any way at all?!?!? should she not be there?!??! should she feel guilty... is she betrayin her hubby?!??! tell me wot u think so i can help this bechaari kurree out!
    thanxz people!

byez 4 now!
    love ya loadz!
    phool(!)

helloo kiddo

Well unmarried women or girl goes on chat for to make friends..now i dont see any reason for married women to go chat to make friends...maybe they are not happy with there men and are looking for new fish...seen many doing bad things in chat so well all i can conclude is that they are not happy with thire maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn....and wana hide in someother cover...if you know what i mean...

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

once you are married you are not allowed to make any friends, especially if you are a woman, as a matter of fact, you should give up all your old friends too because you should devote all your time and energy to your husband. so any woman who goes to chat rooms is basically committing adultery in a way and should be stoned to death.

As far as guys go, its okay, they can do it.

What a crock of ....

Oh well
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

heheh, good satairism Fraudz
        but HOW true..god.

Comment

Welcome Back Phool,
          Glad that you came back, yahan bohat kaantaey ho gaey thaey, mera to khuoon bhi nikal aya !
          and btw how did u do on your exams ?

WEll, regarding your question, what i am gonna say applies to both men and women. i think that doing so is awefully wrong if he/she has to take out some time for it, that he/she would otherwise spend on his/her partner. Once you are married you lose these rights !
          However if you dont' make any time commitments to others, and don't let the guys take advantage of you, it shouldn't be a problem. But it's always better to quit, especially if she is in doubt. Her husband should be enough to keep her busy !

ta ta ........ aub mujhaey neend aying and main apni aankhaen mazied open na rakh paying. later daekhing sub ko, buh bye

[This message has been edited by Zaalim (edited October 24, 1999).]

Comment

Fraudz
            you have summed it up pretty nicely http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

btw is gupshup included in adultery http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Phool beta bachay kakay
            why in the world do you think that married ppl arent allowed in a chat room ?
            me and hubby chat go on forums surf blah blah all the time
            let me get hold of Maulana photvani here

leaves the room searching for Photvani

Comment

well said mr Fraudia.

Comment

Well, It is a very controvertial issue. I think there is nothing wrong in chatting as far as one doesn't get serious. If the male is at work and woman is sitting at home and she has nothing to do then there is nothing wrong in chatting as far as the chatting remain in the boudaries of decencies and doesn't effect her marital life. If she is making internet friends and they remain the internet friends (through chat or email) that is fine ... but I think if the internet friendship comes to real life including telephonic conversation then I think its wrong.

Some husbands are always doubtful about the character of their wives .... I wont recommend those married women to chat or converse to anyone through any internet medium. Because if her/their husband finds out ... they are in trouble. Secondly I think both partners should be honest with each other ... if wife tells her husband and he is understandable and understand then its OK ... but he doesn't they wife shouldn't do it .... in response wife can ask her husband not to do the same. But to be honest everything is based on trust.

Comment

Fraudz: May God bless you. Very well said. Its always the man who can do anything they want......Ahhhhhhhh!

Comment

KIDDA PEOPLE?!?!

thanxz 4 takin time oit n replyin.Much appreciated!

jawaan:hello!!!!!!! i aint a kiddo darlin! infact im older than u so say baaji or sommit will ya?!!!!comeon why cant married women make friends?!?1 i think thatz goin over teh top a little dont u think?!?! so when a gal gets married her only friend should be her husband?!! dont think thatz right ....so when hubby dearest goes to work...wot does the zanani do?!?! talk to her self?!?! i think a married women has as much rite to havin friends as her single counterparts. the way ure describin it marriage is a way to isolate a woman from the rest of the world. do u think thatz rite?! nah it didnt happen n it never will....jawaan jaag jao!!!!!!!! coem back into reality!!!!

mr fraudia: well well n i thought jawaan woz out of his senses! but u break all boundries. wot a sexist u are!!! so men can do everything and women cant?!!?! hahahahaha
                    ok maybe it happens at times but times are changin n u better watch it! u may get a wife who erm" sidda kar chorsee twanoo".... i hope so!"once u are married u are not allowed to make any friends especially if u are a women"?!??!?! wot bull! ive never heard such rubbish in my life! "adultery""stoned to death" hahahahahahahhahahahhah u r kiddin arent ya?!?!god u are such a joker! it is a joke aint it?!??!

zaalim: kidda?!??! thanxz! i came back just 4 u! u know wot i fink i agre with ya!!!!
                    oi u used to be a mr fraudia type wot made u change?!?!hahahhahahaha! stay this way ...i like it!

nadia: auntie! hahaha u must have a pretty kool hubby there! treasure him! n consider thyself lucky! good luck!

najim: reasonable point of view thanxz1
                    take care!

newayz... jawaan n mr fraudia sorry if i sound a little harsh! take care all of uz untill next time!
                    byez
                    phool(!)

Comment

Phool: Fraudz was not serious when he said all that..right?

Comment

PHOOL.JEE
                        YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH...
                        THANXS...

Comment

Fraudia well said...rehti hue kasir tum nain nikal di wa...phool jeee someone will need a marriage counselor in the future or near future...i think i am to change my major soon...hehehhe...main to jaga hua hooon app be jag jao..haan...IF you look at this matter in islamic point of view then its BAD non-married women to make friends of opposite sex...and married women abviously they cant either and that same goes for men...(sure you will disagree cuz you dont like the idea...it does not fit with your daily plans)...but yet we all do it on the name of "friendship" and on the name of "boredom and fun".

*i hope i didnt offend anyone. just saying whats right shouldnt be a problem!

Jaawan

------------------
                          Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

JAWAAN BAHI*
                            IF WE LOOKED AT THIS WHOLE MATTER IN AN ISLAMIC POINT OF VIEW THEN THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT WE ARE DOING WHICH WE SHOULD NOT BE DOING..........LOOK AROUND YOUR HOME AND TELL ME HOW MANY POTRAITS CAN YOU SEE? TELL ME HOW MANY TELEVISIONS CAN YOU SEE? EXACTLY MY POINT! IN ISLAM WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KEEP POTRAITS IN OUR HOME BUT WE DO LIKE MANY OTHER THINGS...
                            MY POINT BEING THAT AS LONG AS A WOMAN IS NOT CHEATING HER HUBBY, FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD.... ITS PURE AND CLEAN WHEN TREATED RIGHT BY THE RIGHT PEOPLE..
                            JAWAAN BAHI*
                            I KNOW YOU ARE WORRIED..DONT BE...I DONT BLAME YOU FOR TALKING LIKE THAT AFTER ALL YOU ARE MY BIG BROTHER..KIDDO..
                            (ADULT,PLZ)(GETIT)(HE )

Comment

Try
                              http://www.phsex.com/arabic.htm

An excellent site for chatting..

Comment

Working...
                              X