Beauty Tips for the Inner You --UNISEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beauty Tips for the Inner You --UNISEX

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.

For beautiful eyes, seek out the good in other people.

To lose weight, let go of stress and the need to control others.

To improve your ears, listen to the word of God.

Touch someone with your love.

Rather than focus on the thorns of life, smell the roses and count your blessings.

For poise, walk with knowledge and self-esteem.

To strengthen your arms, hug at least 3 people a day.

To strengthen your heart, forgive yourself and others.

Don't worry and hurry so much.

Rather walk this earth lightly and yet leave your mark.

------------------
    "............beauty is life when life unveils her holy face, But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror, But you are eternity and you are the mirror."

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

I'm feeling better already...
    But here's the thing, to do the things you said, in this day and age is a nightmare, or a daymare... lemme elaborate...

I touch my younger sister with love, she thinks I'm gonna make her do her homework... she runs off...

To listen to the word of God, I visit this religious gathering yesterday and they nearly convincve me that "Hadith" is a waste of time... had to run from there...

I keep forgiving others and they keep ripping me off...

It seems I'll never loose weight no matter how much I work out...

(but hey...thats just me...)

Comment

shpookz..of course accomplishing these tasks are not going to be easy as they look.

along the way there will be trials and tribulations, who said anything will come easily?!

as for your sister running away from you, she doesn't know what a wicked bro she has. And if your wondering how I know this, lets just say from the time that I've known you (e-mailz and stuff), your quite an amazing person.

for those who have tried to pry your curious mind and loving heart from Hadith, they will see their punishment when they are judged from the One Above

For people who have ripped you off, they too will see their fate. I know where your coming from, I understand completely...but thats just the way life goes I guess.

As for losing weight...what in the world are you talkin about? Your a lean mean, photographing machine!

------------------
      "............beauty is life when life unveils her holy face, But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror, But you are eternity and you are the mirror."

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Hinna, what can I say but thanx...
        You're an excellent person and I'm honored to be one of the people whom you refer to as friends...

Comment

Comment

hinna girlie..that was a real sweet post.

hehe, my PERSONal fav. was speaking wrds of kindness for attractive lips.

Comment

ya itz cute!

Comment

KIDDA !!???!

HINA i like u sista!
                n'
                i like wot u wrote!
                keep smilin!
                takecare
                byez
                phool(!)

Comment

your not so bad yourself

Comment

kidda?!??!

yeah hinna fankz! but ure still the best!
                    keep it up gal!
                    byez 4 now!
                    phool(!)

Comment

phool(!) lady ...
                      dang..i wish i was always as hyped as you always are.
                      hehe, where do you get this energy from??
                      and dont' tell me caffeine...cuz i kinda wanna break off that habit since coffee stains your teeth (eww....yellowER teeth..)

Comment

awww phooolllllllll *hugz* like I said..ur da bomb..and so is kohal here....

and da both of you..LAY OFF DA SUGAR HIGHS!! *hehe* they're only allowed for YOURZ TRULY!

Comment

kidda??!?

kohal n hinna.....how u doin sista's!?!
                          kohal well thatz my secret recipe ure askin for... yeah well i do take in alot of coffe....but only as a back up thing...black coffee yummmmmmm... gonan have to go 4 a cuppa now!!!!energy ermm well....i only do it to keep u guyz happy!!! does it work??!
                          hinna fankz....bomb hey hahahahaha ok .... but wot if i explode though?!?!?!? now thatll be a sight haina!??! hahahahha!
                          newayz sistaz take care
                          n both of uz r grrrreaaatttt!!!
                          keep bein that way.....
                          byez 4 now
                          phool

Comment

heheheh

Comment

KIDDA ?!?!
                              YEAH KOHAL THATZ THE WAY 2 DO IT....ALWAYZ SMILE! HAHAHAHAHA
                              TAKE CARE SISTA!
                              BYZ
                              PHOOL(!)

Comment

Working...
                              X