Welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the GupShup Forums.

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of this BB and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this GUPSHUP Forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this GUPSHUP Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's
    privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this GUPSHUP Forum.

Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this GUPSHUP Forum (and any owners of this GUPSHUP Forum) and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate in this GUPSHUP Forum.

Azkar Choudhry
    President, TOPP

know or no? Aray bhai, kiya peelay school say angrezi seekhi hai? Urdu mein bol do, yaar... kahay ka takalluf hai?
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal:
      know or no? Aray bhai, kiya peelay school say angrezi seekhi hai? Urdu mein bol do, yaar... kahay ka takalluf ha
      i?
      what are you talking about?

aap to naraaz ho gaye?
      Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
      Its good to be world champions again.
      And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

Haha
        "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Haha

You remind me of my school teacher. You know the lousy guy.
          Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
          Its good to be world champions again.
          And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
            I can so see the RCMP bangin my door tomorrow.
            Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

good to know the rules

Comment

Originally posted by fair_&_balance:
                You know the lousy guy.
                I only know you. I can bet you are not lousy. Come on. Don't underestimate yourself.

Comment

I only know you. I can bet you are not lousy. Come on. Don't underestimate yourself.
                  He is just lazy, not lousy.

Comment

off topic but faisal did u receieve my pm???

Comment

I did. Sorry for not responding earlier. Did send a response today.

Comment

Re: Welcome

GS first thread.

Comment

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this GUPSHUP Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's

There’s many a slip ’twixt the cup and the lip
                          I suppose one can hope
                          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Azkars' lawyers thank you, we will now return to our regular programing.....
                            Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

Who is AZKAR and does he really look like that pic?

I would like to say if we followed this piece of legislation

"knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's
                              privacy"

We'd have nothing to say...the above line is a terrible inconvenience please delete it from your list of regulations.
                              May your every wish be granted...
                              Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Working...
                              X