Education and Pakistani women...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Education and Pakistani women...

sallaaaamm dosto and dostiyo long time no see...anyways lets get to point...what do you think about educated pakistani women...i have noticed on many occasions that those paki women who are educated lose thire sharmo haya and participate in hanky panky or in desi language HullaGulla with any men not just pakistani. How do you guys see it?

*Remember i am just apply on what i saw no personal made up thoughts!

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Dude

a bar or a pub is not exactly the place where you find shareef women http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Comment

you got dat rite nadz bajan!

------------------
      "............beauty is life when life unveils her holy face, But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror, But you are eternity and you are the mirror."

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

yes people phool is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIDDA JAWAAN?!?!

well wot can me say?!?! im disappointed in hearin ure opinion ...i thought u had an open mind?!?! who put such bull in ure damaagh mundeh!??! kithoon aya eh sabh?!??! wot u said is simply .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................
        wrong! i am appalled n disgusted at ure viewz. n am speechless...... give me a second............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. ........................................yeah ok ...sunno nadaan bache...im educated well i think i am ...even though there is no limit to the amount of education one can get n one learnz new thingz till the day he dies.....! i am not at all like u described
        "educated women" to be. are u sure ure talkin about educated women....?!?!?jawaan seemz like the women ure describin are not educated but if anythin they sound completely uneducated n 4 the desi people jaahil!!!! or maybe uve been meetin and keepin the company of the wrong type of women.... now thatz naughty!!! wherez my bata chapal. ill sort u out today! basically
        no two people are the same! u cant just put all women into one catagory jawaan....would u agree with me if i said "all jawaan men are *&*^*%" exactly now think about it.
        take care
        byez
        phool(!)

Comment

Ladies Ladies dont jump on conclusions here...listen i said its NOT what i think i think education is GOOD for everyone!!! I saw educated muslim paki women flirting with paki men in parties...just past month i was at this political thing in new york city and well there were women of those kind i did not say education is bad for paki women silly i said i want to hear from you what can you apply on this question. And no it was no bar or pub missy...i know what kinda women you find in bars or pubs...but i was refering to clean political environment where this hanky panky goes on...PHOOL jee app ko lagta hia kafi gusa hia try to understand the damn question for me please! I am not puting women in a category miss all im saying is does edcuation make women lose thire sharmo haya when i come to dealing with men in there careers or what have you...again me not saying those things i SAW thats all and what i saw i am writing here...NO PERSONAL MADE UP THOUGHTS...dont give me what YOU THINK i am saying..i dont think this...i was experience done by eyes i saw it...if you didnt see anything like it why would you agree with me right?...anyways before i go into more details lets give you one more chance...
          wesey be samejney waley samejtey hian..pagal keya janey sharmo haya keya cheeez hia hiana?

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited October 24, 1999).]

Comment

My dear "Young" bhai seems like you have been partying a lot lately. I agree that you must have seen some pakistani (both by blood and by birth) girls flirting around,I have, but i wouldn't say that their education had anything to do with it. In fact most of them are high school dropouts (or deserved to be), assuming you are talking about the same kind of flirt as I am. My personal observation is that they more education they have, the more mature they get, in a sense that they can differentiate between infatuation and love, and flirt ofcourse! As a matter of fact, i have seen girls (who were educated in the same way you described) beating up some chichoras like me who tried to hit on them http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif,,. If the girls you are talking about, were acting bad then it must be because of their upbringing or company they keep but not educatin dude. Where did you get that idea ???

Yar agar aap ko bhi cake ka kuch share mil jaata to i wonder kaey shaed aap yaey views na rakhtaey !!

Comment

so here goes now we have a differnt set of rules for both men and women

how bout starting topics such as
              Education and Pakistani men
              Married men chatting

Jawaan what bout those men who were flirting back......were they educated too or just jahil ganwaaar from the pind http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

oh btw since when has flirting been considered as something bad http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

i consider flirting very healthy
              however one should know their limits http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Comment

AAMMEENN Sistah Nadia, i was just thinking that, why is flirting bad? It's good, healthy, and normal.

Get real Jaawan, please don't tell me you never flirt with anyone.

Comment

Guys and gals yaar they are not GIRLs they are women old women!!! 29 30 35 and older some...do you expect them to do that?????? and besides flirting with them will only make me sick. i was just saying they are this huge political or bussiness parties and they should atleast respect and act with little brains in thire heads...and nadia jee thos men i dont know jahil or from pinds..but they are rich and famouse in pakistani community in new york city...do you think women as old 30 and 35 or maybe 40 should flirt in public or meeting places? KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE MUSLIMS.(atleast they call them selves muslims!!!) Aahmen bahi...flirting i do sometimes...i dont think flirting should be done in those kinda places where you are considerd a respectable bussiness man/and nice person...besides many many women who come to USA think they are in paradise and thats it there is no other place where they can go.. and then they lose thire sharmo haya on the name of fun or flirting if you may call it.
                  we get education to have manners and to be able to handle and behave our selves and set an example for younger generation in those kinda situations...but there are always bad apples on a tree so...what can you say...monkey sees monkey do...our women see non-muslims doing and they want to do it...

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

KIDDA PPL?!??!

jawaan: ok so u dont flirt huh?!?! so wot woz that u were doin yesterday on the chat?!?! it seemed u were flirtin with em were u not?!?! coem on now dont deny it?!?!?
                    wot is flirtin?!?! a few wordz?!? so wot who cares?!?! but personally i like argueing(yeah ok counsellor needed alert hahahah. aur jawaan aaj kal kee political parties mein kaun sah izatt daar loag aateh hein?!?!
                    huh!?1 if u really wanna see shareef n typical characters of women then go to a mosque ...teh woman section ofcourse...n oh yeah u may need a burkah! check em out n see wot women are really like! jawan jee i do understand ure question jee...ok herez the answer no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it does not . theek hai jee?!?!! hahahaha n listen who sayz politically involved women are educated aaj kal toh koi bhi laloo panjoo utt kar aa jaata hai!!!! aur waiseh bhi jawaan bache aap koh kuch zaida hee jawaani char gayi hai kiya?!?! aap unne urtoon keh oopar spy kyoon kar rahe teh?!?! mind ure own buisness...thatz the way to heaven...apneh kaam seh kaam rakho! and i think ibest just ignore the paagal coment shall i?!?! yeah i shall! and age dont matter be they 20 30 60 or a 100(ok maye the last ones a little over teh top!!!) a womens a women! dont go on about the age my mumz 40 n she still flirtz............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. hahhahahahahaha ok ok i lie!!!! so flirtin with older ppl will make u sick!??! coem on jawaan yesterday u were tellin me u prefered older women?!?!?! so i make u sick do i?!?!?!
                    aur sunno just coz ure rich doesnt automaticcaly make u respectable n that doesnt automatically make u rite n that doesnt automatically make u islamic n that wont automatically take u to heaven n so on....phew! hahaha rich = izzatdaar is a fools point of view! rich loag hee zaida pihteh hue hoteh hein!!!! phir seh u say our women!!! thatz again liek puttin all of em together!!!!! duh!!! aur rich doesnt necessarily mean educated either!!!! may have inherited it or won teh lottery!!! etc etc!!!! n as far as women coming or shall i say goin to teh usa n 4gettin their sharmohaya is concerned.... bull! untrue! i can gurantee that there are a higher percentage of bigree hui women in our homeland!!!! u can have that written n signed off me n place a bet if u like! or is that unislamic?!??! jawaan do u do the lottery?!?! just wonderin?!?!!!!
                    i enjoyed that!!!

zaalim: i love u more after each message i read of urz! ure grrrreatttt! hua kiay hai?!?! im curious!!!!!!!!!!

take care pplz
                    byez 4 now!

Comment

KIDDA PPL?!??!

jawaan: ok so u dont flirt huh?!?! so wot woz that u were doin yesterday on the chat?!?! it seemed u were flirtin with em were u not?!?! coem on now dont deny it?!?!?
                      wot is flirtin?!?! a few wordz?!? so wot who cares?!?! but personally i like argueing(yeah ok counsellor needed alert hahahah. aur jawaan aaj kal kee political parties mein kaun sah izatt daar loag aateh hein?!?!
                      huh!?1 if u really wanna see shareef n typical characters of women then go to a mosque ...teh woman section ofcourse...n oh yeah u may need a burkah! check em out n see wot women are really like! jawan jee i do understand ure question jee...ok herez the answer no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it does not . theek hai jee?!?!! hahahaha n listen who sayz politically involved women are educated aaj kal toh koi bhi laloo panjoo utt kar aa jaata hai!!!! aur waiseh bhi jawaan bache aap koh kuch zaida hee jawaani char gayi hai kiya?!?! aap unne urtoon keh oopar spy kyoon kar rahe teh?!?! mind ure own buisness...thatz the way to heaven...apneh kaam seh kaam rakho! and i think ibest just ignore the paagal coment shall i?!?! yeah i shall! and age dont matter be they 20 30 60 or a 100(ok maye the last ones a little over teh top!!!) a womens a women! dont go on about the age my mumz 40 n she still flirtz............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. hahhahahahahaha ok ok i lie!!!! so flirtin with older ppl will make u sick!??! coem on jawaan yesterday u were tellin me u prefered older women?!?!?! so i make u sick do i?!?!?!
                      aur sunno just coz ure rich doesnt automaticcaly make u respectable n that doesnt automatically make u rite n that doesnt automatically make u islamic n that wont automatically take u to heaven n so on....phew! hahaha rich = izzatdaar is a fools point of view! rich loag hee zaida pihteh hue hoteh hein!!!! phir seh u say our women!!! thatz again liek puttin all of em together!!!!! duh!!! aur rich doesnt necessarily mean educated either!!!! may have inherited it or won teh lottery!!! etc etc!!!! n as far as women coming or shall i say goin to teh usa n 4gettin their sharmohaya is concerned.... bull! untrue! i can gurantee that there are a higher percentage of bigree hui women in our homeland!!!! u can have that written n signed off me n place a bet if u like! or is that unislamic?!??! jawaan do u do the lottery?!?! just wonderin?!?!!!!
                      i enjoyed that!!!

zaalim: i love u more after each message i read of urz! ure grrrreatttt! hua kiay hai?!?! im curious!!!!!!!!!!

take care pplz
                      byez 4 now!

Comment

<b>
                        how bout starting topics such as
                        Education and Pakistani men
                        Married men chatting</b>

my thoughts exactly nadia21 as i was reading through this forum.

um, jumping to jaawan's conclusions arent' really necessary howeva
                        guyz: some men/boys are jsut as illeterate.

and yeah, Zaalim, if these boys educate themselves..then they'll be more sensible & Mature as well. not only the girls.

man, everyday things are put more complicated then needed to. if a person wants to educate themselves....then they do so..even though they SEEm illeterate (due to their behaviour).

so what?
                        they are their own person...let them regret it in the future since it was their choice for how rudely they behaved. regardless of gender & age.

Comment

Why don't we all just go back and sit at home, cook and be pregnant and barefoot...of course nothing bad ever happened then...

And if women are doing things like that there are men participating..what about them?

Comment

Yar jawaan bhai, mujhaey dar haey kaaey aapki ubalti machalti jawaani aap ka khun karwa
                            daegi in ladies kaey haathon. Yar do u hold some kind of grudge against these pakistani gals/women ( as you differentiated between gals/women). If you can flirt with a girl, why can't she flirt when she gets a little older, yar kuch khofe khuda karo, you are gonna get old too, yaey jawaani chaar din ki haey meri jaan, phir aundheri raat haey. It would have been understandable if you had said that married women (and men) shouldn't flirt but why are you putting a limit on their age, that only girls younger than 29 can flirt, and the rest can't.

And thank you for informing us that only certain places are suitable for flirting and the rest aren't. Now i know why some of us have been losers for such a long time. WE WEREN"T TRYING AT THE RIGHT PLACEs.and yar i thought you were a nice person, but now you have admitted that you flirt too and at the same time you have declared that you shouldn't flirt when you are supposed to be decent "businessman" and nice person. What does our conclusion should be ???? Don't categorize flirting rights yar, if you can do it, others can too! Take it easy if you see some gals doing with others what you would like them to do with you !

and phool G, ki dussiyaey ki ki naheen hoya, barian lumbian gallan aye, pher sahih! Changa
                            later alligators,,,,,,,,,,

p.s. Yar jawan i didn't mean to be ZAALIM on your views,, no hard feelings, ok!

Comment

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gifpls remind me in the next thirty years that my life is now completey over and having fun is considered totally haram http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Comment

Working...
                              X