New Forum ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum ideas

I think that the gupshup should be having the webpage forum for the sharef bhai and behen to promote there webpages. What do you peopels tinks?

------------------
    The Pakistan for the Life!!!
    http://pak_for_life.tripod.com/

There should be one GAALI GAALOOJH forum
    so people who wanna talk real bad stuff could go there and keep other forums clean n tidy

Howit??

But remember

------------------
    Please respect me --- Hum Pagluu
    "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Sounds good. Im glad to see the Technology forum doing okay. I recommended that ages ago. Yup it was me.

Comment

I recommended the entertainment section... its blazin, I can tell you that...

Comment

I would suggest a forum dedicated to the teachings of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadiyan Sharif.

Comment

Are you a QADIANI? Toba toba--please we dont need such kufr preached here...

[This message has been edited by Faqir (edited October 22, 1999).]

Comment

Faqir
              grow up http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Comment

Hey how about a section called "Love Connection". In this forum just about everyone talk about falling in love, AND finding that special someone. I feel a dedicated section would help those who are serious about love. LET GET IT DONE FOLK, IT'S WAY OVER DUE!!!

T.T.F.N

Comment

Well as far as i see you guys there should be a self improvment forum. Love on web puh-leeez its not a joke!!!

Jaawan

------------------
                  Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Oh Come On, Don't knock it till you tried it. I belive true love can be found anywhere! I bet there are few guppies who are in love with each other cause of this network.

T.T.F.N

Comment

I submit my proposal to create a forum where we can discuss the creation of other forums, as far as who will moderate it.. hmmm we would need another forum to discuss who would moderate the forum to discuss new forums.

:>
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

KIDDA?!?!?

poor old me is happy with wot we have available. im grateful. hahahaha

jawaan: n i thought u loved me?!?! so u were puttin an act on were u?!?! now thatz definately so very unshareef of u! n u were talkin about educated women bein this n that...wot about educated men huh?!?! or maybe u arent educated??1 are u a jaahil?!?!

pagluu: dont u think teh worldz full of bad stuff alraedy?!? gaali forum hahaha pull another one!!!

dilwale: so how many u found up to now huh?!? u been a bizi person havent ya?!!??!

mr fraudia: u wot?!?! hahahaha i would have expected u to put forward a proposal for a
                        step by step robbery technique forum. u disappoint me!

anywayz people
                        take care
                        byez
                        phool(!)

Comment

phool ko buhat gusa hia...listen when i say "love on web puh-leeeeeeeez its not a joke" it means you dont know what it means...ok it means its NOT A JOKE its same as if in real life...do you understand is it being digested or still stuck???????????????????? I HOPE its gone down to its place...who the hell told you i love you haan...actting and love dont mix missyyyyyyyyy....and keep the topics where they belong women topic is you know where dont please dont bring it up here...and yea guys what do you think of SELF IMPROVMENT FORUM????????????

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited October 24, 1999).]

Comment

kidda!?!

jawaan u sure change colour fast ...u said u loved me bhool gayeh kiya?!? comeon ive been day dreamin ever since! mujhe bahut gussa nahi hai...mujeh bahut pyaar hai aap seh......!hahahaha.actin and loe dont mix huh toh phool n gussa dont mix samjeh?!?! samajhe jao! self improvement forum....hmmmm.....exactly wot u need! good idea a few weekz on that n ull be teh perfct guy!

take care ppl
                            byez
                            phool(!)

Comment

PHOOL jee self improvment forum is for people who need improvment...and when i need i will go but at this time no need...i was suggesing it for other guys...HumInLove...we dont need improvment....

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X