Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is being nice mistaken for sexual interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is being nice mistaken for sexual interest?

yeah well that's the topic the question and then reason i am posting this note. tel me what u think ..guys and girls.....women and men....and te neutral people!!
    emaan

You know what Eeman, this question has occured to me a lot of times too.
    And I think that you're right, often people mistake being nice as a way of getting into someone's pants...So the best way to avoid such a situation is to do what I do. I dont stay around long enough after my good deeds for them to suspect anything...

Thats my theory and I'm sticking to it...

------------------
    Welcome to your life There's no turning back...

[This message has been edited by Shpooki (edited October 22, 1999).]

Comment

That's one more reason for being nice to people.

Comment

depends how much nice you are trying to be?

Comment

Well, I think I would substitute sexual for romantic interest, and the truth is, if we are talking with being nice to a desi guy (since I am a girl yes, it may be taken the wrong way but if we are talking Western here, doubtfully. The problem is that sometimes that is the intent so it gives a bad reputation to those who really mean well but alas what can we do ?

Ciao

------------------
          U can't expect to have a future unless u let go of the past !!!

Comment

kidda!?!??!

well people i have a solution ...easy tio follow n very effective......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. ........................................STOP BEING NICE! yup thatz it....itz much more fun n no sexual interests hahahahahaha!
            ok wicked people thatz all 4 now...
            take care
            byez
            phool(!)

Comment

be nice but dont be nice ...... I mean to say ... be nice but logically or indirectly clear that u are nice to be nice only and nothing more so other person doesn't get the wrong impression. Its fairly easy.

Comment

Working...
              X