I am back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back!!!!

I want to say hello to all my shareef bhai and behen. I am now back from my vacations. When I was on my vacations I was remember all my shareef bhai and behen. I am verry hapy because I did not see those terrible abcds. And I am verry sorry for those peoples who did miss my webpage. It is back and better then ever. You can see the new adress in my profiles. I am hoping to get more participations from the shareef bhais and behens from the gupshup to help make my webpage better. If you want me to place the links to your webpages on my then please tell me. I am verry happy to put links on my page for the shareef bhai and behen.I hope that all my bhai and behen are verry happy. I am verry happy to come back here and see you. Together we can help the Pakistan be the best.

It's good to see your site's back up again. I'll make my own site soon and you can add a link to my site on yours. Now my fans will be able to read my writing again.

Comment

wohoo!!

Comment

Muqaddir shareef bhai, you are indeed back by popular demand! Long live the Pakistan!!!

Comment

You're back. Now if only LOTTA would come back too, then things would get really funny on this forum. The stories on your site are really funny, but I didn't really understand what happened in the last one. I hope you post some more stories soon, some that I can understand.

Comment

Working...
          X