Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANOTHER QUESTION.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANOTHER QUESTION.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIDDA?!?!?
    HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN A TOTALLY GANGEE WOMEN?????? JUST ASKING?!?!?!? TELL ME ABOUT IT!

BYEZ
    PHOOL(!)

I have ! many times !! Once i saw three in a day when i was in new york. And then you must have seen a gunji Demi Moore in G.I.Jane. I can send you my clippers in case you are interested in experimenting.

Comment

PHOOL..yae welcome to gupiland this is dilsee,are you infront fo the mirror.. :

dil..dilseee...dil hai ka manta nahi

Comment

Bhai Dilse, humain bhi welcome kaho or you will see my heart breaking apart !!

Comment

KIDDA N kidda (just 4 u zaalim!!!)

DILSE... NO I AINT LOOKING IN A MIRROR!!! COZ I AINT GANGEE ...YET....JUST THAT I TAK EAGES IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN MY HAIR ETC ETC.. N' MY DADS ALWAYS SAYING "BACHE THERE'LL COME A DAY WHEN U COME TO REGRET DOIN THIS(AS IN WHEN I LOOSE MOST IF NOT ALL OF MY HAIR!)... I JUST LAUGH IT OFF....BUT WOZ THINKIN...COULD HE BE RIGHT...WHICH IS WHY I ASKED!

zaalim... im talking about natural ganjiyaan.....seen plenty of shaved ganjiyaa....got any photos of naturally bald women?!???! maybe a mom... sister ...cousin etc............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. ........................................
          hahhahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahhaahaok ok sorry only messin!!!!!
          till the next time.
          byez both of u's...n' thanxz!

Comment

thanx for not yelling at me anymore, all of
            a sudden your words make a lot more sense to
            me, i wonder what the reason could be !!!

No, unfortunately, women in our family die
            long before they get a chance to see themselves bald !! 'ny one on your side ever got old enough !!??

Comment

KIDDA?!??!

no not really........but u dont have to be old to be bald...check th eguys out....u find guys who r 25 or so ....n' bald....i guess thats oen of teh many downfalls of bein a male!!!

anywayz
              byez
              phool(!)

Comment

Phool jee i saw one last night in my dream and i think her name was PHOOL heheheeheehe....J/K heehhhehe........oh man

Jaawan

------------------
                Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Whats this world coming to?

Comment

Kiddan Phool,
                    It might be a downfall, but we are happy with the whole package. Never wished to change sex just to get more hair on the outside. We've got enough stuff inside, and i guess that's what counts more !!!!

Comment

kidda?!?!

hahahahah jawaan!!!!

shpooki ..what do mean??

zaalim...... i totally disagree...just coz u say u ave lotz nside dont mean itz true...both male n' females have equaly amountz of organs...veinz...etc etc within their bodies. or maybe men do have a little more whichd explain why the disfunction 99.9% of the time........oh i get it!!!!!!!

byezzzzzz
                      phool(!)

Comment

phool.g
                        welcome to gupshup...you know!i always thought you were loosing your mind,but now i find out that it's your hair that you are really loosing

dilsee yaar*
                        you are too good...you welcome everyone, even these gungey women...

jawaan....g
                        you dream contains alot of truth...phool really wears a wig

zalim sahab
                        app sey kiya kahun....app sey to dur he itna lugta hai...

Comment

Phool, i meant brain fluids, and not the rest of the organs. I disagree that we have same number of everything, but it's ok, i am not gonna complain for what we don't have.

Up and Away, aap safe ho meray Qehar aur Azab saey as long as aap isi tarah saey durti/durtaey raho. That's exactly what i meant to do. Punishment is only for the disobedient ones !
                          I wonder when i'll get the senior tag

Comment

Up_Away..yar the think is that main kise ka dil nahi tor ta hoon,,log beshuck humara dil tor daynee...so this how i am.. ..umar bohat lambi hai try karlana...

dil..dilsee..hum ap ka dil ma raita hain

Comment

dilse yaar*
                              you have a good heart...i hope you get all the happiness you deserve

zalim.g
                              app say to dur he hey....what are you gonna do if i disobey you..pull my ears???

Comment

Working...
                              X