Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPECIALLY 4 THE FEMALES...GALS ...WOMEN...OR WOT EVER U LIKE TO CALL URESELVES......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPECIALLY 4 THE FEMALES...GALS ...WOMEN...OR WOT EVER U LIKE TO CALL URESELVES......

KIDDA??!?!

IS IT TRUE.......
    WASHIN N' DRYIN URE HAIR EVERY SINGLE DAY...
    CAN CAUSE U TO LOOSE MORE HAIR THAN WOT IS NORMAL...N' THUS CAUSE GANJISM?(BALDNES??!!?!)...
    WORRIED!!!!!!!
    BYEZ 4 NOW
    PHOOL(!)

PHOOL(!)
    Glad to see you posting and starting threads..but could you please avoid all capital letters?

It is considered very rude and seen as yelling your statements..plus it gives the reader a headache.

Thanks

Comment

KIDDA?!?!

sure... sorry!

PHOOL(!)

Comment

there we go!

well washing your hair with shampoo everyday can damage it but (i have heard from the salon lady..) that as long as your condition it everytime you shampoo wash it - it'll be peachyy

kh

Comment

phool yar what is this diccrimination, yar i do hair dry everyday and blow dry it to look cuti pye

dil..dilsee..dil hai ka manta nahee

[This message has been edited by dilse (edited October 07, 1999).]

Comment

hold on let me find Nageena http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Nageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

KIDDA?!??!?

dilse.....it wopznt meant to be taken in a bad way....teh title i mean....i just thought women were more interested in their hair......well obviously i thought wrong....feel free to give moi some tips!
              byez
              PHOOL(!)

Comment

Hey Phool, you never know, you said that women were more interested in their hair! Someone told me that men were more interested in their (GIRLS') hair !!!

Comment

KIDDA ZAALIM?!?!?

well yeah ok...maybe...but it still comes down 2 women n' their hair donnit?!?!?
                  byez
                  PHOOL(!)

Comment

dilse yaar...
                    men are not that interested in their hair coz they know that what ever they do ,they are gonna end up bald

hey zalim
                    most men are not interested in hair coz they don't have girls

and phool.g
                    wah.g.wah...kiya naam hai....
                    why do you need advice on hair yaar..
                    app kay baal to phool ki turha he hongay...
                    hain na .g.

Comment

Up_Away...hello...EXECUSE ME

dil..dilsee..hum ap ka dil ma raita hain

Comment

Up and away, the only thing that bothers me
                        here is if you are right in saying kaey most
                        men don't have girlz, then, according to stastics, that would leave an almost equal
                        number of girls without men. I wonder what are they upto ??,

[This message has been edited by Zaalim (edited October 07, 1999).]

Comment

kidda?!!??!

well zaalim...i got an answer...u dont need to wonder no more ...well itz simple really.....as itz a well known fact (well i think it is!!!) that most men ...go behind their girlfriends or wife's backs...ie with another women...(dishonesty being in their nature)...see men r selfish an all ...they dont even stop to think about their male counterparts...whats gonna happen to them...theyll be left without a gal...or wife etc etc... so thatz wot happens to the rest of teh female species!!!!! now u know!
                          byez
                          phool(!)

Comment

dilsee yaar*
                            it is a known fact..just be happy that some one told you sooner rather than later....
                            zalim.g
                            i totaly agree with phool..
                            so tell me ...do to you care about "your"
                            hair much or does that happen only when someone is short sighted?

Comment

So phool and (up and away), did u mean that
                              girls are so desperate that they would accept even those guys who have already been taken by other women. , 'neways, just kidding, no hard feelings, we all know the reality.

and Buland Aur Dur ji, i do take care of them, as i haven't hurt them enough to make them go away, but it's certainly not a priority task for me or a hobby of mine ( Like many other people,, look around , you'll see some)

Comment

Working...
                              X