Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you are mad !!

What do you do when you are mad, some people
    go insane and make others run for the hills,, do you ??

when i get upset i dont say anything and go off somewhere by myself to think things through.

------------------
    Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another
    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

KIDDA ZAALIM?!?!?!

how u doin??? well i always have the same reaction which is this: i listen to the person...n' i let him/her get to me...i dont say nothing....actually i say nothin at all...not even a word... i listen .....listen ...listen....n' if a persons lucky ...theyd have the sense to have stopped...if theyve stopped i let it go...but...only until the next time...if they even utter a word i dislike after that ...i bite their head off...i go completely n' utterly maaaaaad!!!! seriously i totally blow.... n' if the person chooses to carry on in the first instance well they basically get it then n' there. so i do try n' control myself....but when it all gets too much... i do wot has to be done! n' when im doing that...the farer u are the better....i dont care about who or wot is around me. i just totally go insane basically....i do have a few instances that stand out from the rest... but i think ill leave em for later!
      take care
      n' watch wot u say! hahaha
      byez
      phool(!)
      ps: the person on the recievin end can do nothing but stare at me in amazement...coz they never know im capable of being such a *****!coz normally im really cool ...n calm n' collected etc etc....basically...i love extremely n' i hate extremely....no inbetween.....i never like!
      have i frightened anyone?!!?!?hahahha

Comment

well zalim.g(are you really zalim)(as in like gabur singh zalim,or are you just kiddin)
        anyhow...if i were mad i'd want everyone to be like me coc it is a known fact that mad people think that they are not mad...i'd try to win the lottery and make a big mad city and in that mad city i would have lots and lots of mad houses and in those mad houses i would have lots and ots of mad people and those mad people would be all my mad friends(all of us together)(no offence ofcourse)and all my mad friends would be having all these mad parties and all these mad parties would be on all the mad nights and all these mad nights wiuld create alotta lotta mad fun....
        yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Up_Away..yar who ever call himhelp zalim is very raheen dil..kia samja...how is your appetite after drinking my blood....
          where are you madam..

dil.dilsee hu ap ka dil ma raita hai

Comment

hello zalim.g.
            i stepped indo your den ...pur app say bahout dur lug raha hai
            dilse yaar*
            i'm right here sir.g..and after drinking your blood i am very rosie cheeked..
            where are you dear sir???

Comment

Up_Away...oh sir ..aur pair(leg)i am right infront of you,can you eyeball me,yar zara right side par dekho..do it now...i am standing..op..hanging by the tree

dil..dilsee..dil to akhir dil hain na

Comment

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif haha up&away, that was a good one,
                i hope i'll be one of invitees at your mad parties, seeing so many mad peple at a time would definitely make me go mad as well.

and about being Zaalim, no, the mothers no longer use my name to put their babies to sleep, but i do have a tendency to hurt, both mentally and physically !! hope didn't scare you much

Now that you have entered my den, you can stay there and enjoy the leftover, since i am out on a hunt and don't plan to come back for a long time. but I hope by the time i come back there will be no blood left in the bodies already lying there.
                and oh yeah, did i mention that i like to see my den neat and clean, so no spilling ok !

Comment

Working...
                X