X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U SHY? THEN GOODBYE!!!!!

KIDDA!?!?!

TITLE SOUNDZ GOOD DONT U THINK????
    title soundz good dont u think????(4 zaalim!!)

AANYWAYZ.....ID LIKE 2 KNOW...WHERE U'S LOT ARE FROM N' URE AGE? THANKZ....
    BYEZ
    PHOOL(!)

hey Phool(!)
    yo donde es canada y 18 ans

Comment

kidda?!?!?

kh ure a brave gal!
      keep it up!
      byez
      phool(!)

Comment

Canada
        18 yrs

Comment

T.O. Canada....19 minus 1 month and 30 dayz *i think* lol
          22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

mommy mommy i need huggies diapers..

dil..dilseee...dil to akhir dil hai na

Comment

kidda!??!?!?

hahahaha very funny dilse... r u shy?
              if not then tell!
              im from the uk n' 20!
              byez
              PHOOL(!)

Comment

Hey Bhai log, please add 2-5 years to the "official" ages of all the girls here. You know what i mean!!

This world has been bearing me for some twenty one years now. But my parents kicked me out so i now i reside beside the Great lakes, if you know where they are !

Comment

KIDAD?!!??!
                  so zaalim that makes me 25?!?!?!?
                  i dont think so!!1 u know wot u just said ....itz typical man talk!!! do all men talk the same way...i say this ...coz thatz
                  exactly wot ma dad says...in a jokin manner ofcourse... then again it maybe true...coz it would explain why men are so immature...... even in their thirties.......................................... .................................................. ...................................
                  hmmmmm now i get it!!!!!
                  hahahahahaha!
                  byez 4 now
                  PHOOL(!)

Comment

Houston TX,U.S
                    18 years.

[This message has been edited by arshia (edited October 07, 1999).]

Comment

PHOOL you know me!!!....aur haan someone is having bad start heheheehheeh......see ya

Jaawan

------------------
                      Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

jawaan yeah i know u..n' ure the bravest soul to have ever walked this planet! so u dont need to prove nothing...n' anyway ure age's best kept hidden.....oh yeah did u find ure walkin stick?!?!?!checked under the sofa?!?! whereve u been anyway? i iant havin a bad start ... everythin ive said to zaalim is meant to be taken as a joke... i think he knows that.
                        byez
                        phool(!)

Comment

Kiddan phool (!),
                          i read your goodbye after the thread had been closed, but thanx anyways, seems like you have calmed down after that initial loss of temper. As you said yourself, it was all in joke, still sorry if i made you have one of those sessions.
                          Glad to see the senior tag with your name, now they are forcing me to give you more respect (jk) , and just to make you feel good i'll admit that it's me who's having a bad start, as you have already denied it..n best of luck, i hope u become a millionaire soon, but don't forget your poor friends at GupShup

Comment

kidda zaalim?!??!

well thanks 4 all the well wishes n' stuff...
                            yeah everythin i said woz a joke....no seriousness behind it wot so ever... n' i didnt loose my temper at all(maybe itz hard to believe teh temper bit after the piece ive just added in ure topic!!!) yeah i know the senior tag woz a surprise ...ive been on thsi thing for weeks ...n' i didnt know wot to say or do to participate....n' now ive strted n' am hooked...kindda....anyway ull get there an all...listen why do u say ure havin a bad start??!! whats up?n' i hope so too...about becomina millionare....n' i wont forget nobody,...especially u zaalim...cheer up!erm how do u do that face thing ...hold on.... ...is it gonna work?!?!?
                            anywayz
                            take care
                            n' itz been a pleasure
                            byez
                            phool(!)

Comment

dilse kidda?!?!

oi dont u think ue a little too old 4 nappies....i know ure age! grow up! do they do em in ure size there????hahaha
                              byez
                              phool(!)

Comment

Working...
                              X