Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL URE "WOTZ WRONG" QUESTION ANSWERED.......!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL URE "WOTZ WRONG" QUESTION ANSWERED.......!!!!!

KIDDA!?!?!?!?

BASICALLY......THERE AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH ANYONE BE THEY MALE OR FEMALE..ETC ETC...OK NOBODY'S PERFECT BUT THATZ NATURAL...ILL REPEAT THAT AGAIN (4 THE PEOPLE WHO R TALKIN ABOUT OTHERS BEIN WRONG)..."NOBODYZ PERFECT"
    SO IF U THINK OTHERS ARE WRONG...THEN URE WRONG...N' IF URE WRONG...THEN U SHOULD TREAT URESELF AS U WOULD TREAT THE OTHER PEOPLE U CALL WRONG...SO RIGHT URESELF...N' THE PEOPLE AROUND U...IE URE FRIENDS ..FAMILY ETC ETC...SHALL SEEM N' BE RIGHT AN ALL...N' U SHALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.......RIGHTLY OFCOURSE!!!!
    BYEZ
    PHOOL(!)
    PS: IN OTHER WORDS IT ALL DEPENDS ON THOU!!!
    ART THOU RIGHT OR WRONG.......IS THE QUESTION?!??!?!!!!!!!!!

Kidda PHOOL,

You could be right everywhere else, but you are certainly wrong in keeping the CAPS on when typing. Bibi it is a big pain to read ALL CAPS. BADA BADA LIKHNAEY SAEY READING SLOW DOWN HOTI HAEY AUR SAMAJH NAHEEN AATI. USE IT WHEN YOU PURPOSELY WANT TO SLOW DOWN THE READER, AS I AM SLOWING YOU DOWN RIGHT NOW, CUZ I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND KAEY "BARA BARA LIKHNAEY SAEY READING MUSHKIL OR AHISTAH HO JAATI HAEY." I hope you will quit making our eyes do this healthy but annoying exercise. SHUKRIYA !!

Comment

PHOOL()..lagta hai ka ap phaley bhee gushup ma thee...may be with different name....because the post remind me some one who was showing some force like you are doing..i may be wrong yar.but what can i say....jo bath dil ma thee..out ho gayee..dil halka ho gaya...kia samja ...
      sorry if i am wrong..

dil..dilseee dil ko churana,nagma suna na,bas yahee mere kam....

Comment

KIDDA BOTH OF U'S?!?!

zaalim..... i like caps...more authoritive....stand out...n' if they make u read slower then itz better ...coz ull have tiem to think...etc etc...i prefer CAPZ!please make that right!............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .............................. hahaha!

DILSE...
        NAH NOT ME... FIRST TIME IVE COME ON...WOT NAME WOZ IT ANYWAY??? N' WHEN U MENTION FORCE IS THAT GOOD OR BAD???NO NEED TO APOLOGISE.
        BYEZ 4 NOW
        PHOOL(!)

Comment

PHOOL(!)
          Glad to see you posting and starting threads..but could you please avoid all capital letters?

It is considered very rude and seen as yelling your statements..plus it gives the reader a headache.

Thanks

Comment

-

[This message has been edited by Zaalim (edited March 28, 2002).]

Comment

KIDDA?!?!??

zaalim wot is it with u? when r these p%^& takin sessions gonann coem to an end??? i still liek em but i respect wot teh moderator said.......thatz good i think so shut it!
              byez
              PHOOL(!!!!!)

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited October 07, 1999).]

Comment

Thank you Phool(!)

And Zalim why are you getting off on my correcting someone else?

I would think you had much better things to be happy about.

Comment

You know what they say, interference in a conflict between two species is a direct violation of the PrimeDirective.

Comment

PHOOL...I thought..but if i am wrong..i am sorry meri jani dont get upset about it..SORRY...sorry sorry SORRY...sorry sorry SORRY...sorry sorry SORRY...sorry sorry SORRY...sorry sorry v SORRY...sorry sorry SORRY...sorry sorry SORRY...sorry sorry,are you happy phool jee,anything else..you want me to become a murga also,will that make you happy

dil..dilsee..hum ap ka dil ma raita hain

Comment

KIDDA?!??!
                      dilse....as i said ...absolutely no need to apologise....u just asked a question...n' if u still insist....the yeah go on be a murga...no actually be a murgi... ban sakteh ho??? well ure the one who asked if there woz anything.............!ha
                      anywayz
                      byez
                      PHOOL(!)

Comment

Working...
                      X