Perfect Love.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect Love.....

As life started out for Maggie, she was filled with ambition, desire, and most importantly love. Love always seemed magical to her, as if it gave her wings and enabled her to soar majestically into the blue skies, slicing through the nimbi as if it were whipped butter. It seemed as if this love would bring the state of perfect, pure happiness; the one with no lies and no pain.

As time went on, Maggie began trying out her wings, but she had not found the love she has always imagined; this love was painful, leaving behind traces of broken hearts and open wounds. The memory of the sweet and innocent love had been slowly fading away. She now felt as a bird with broken wings not knowing if she would ever heal and fly once again.

Maggie has lost all hope of ever finding the true love she dreamed of as a young girl. That was until she has met Jay. His love for her was pure and brought happiness and joy into her life, although as all others he made mistakes and disappointed her. Jay was the best thing to ever happen to her. When she has lost all hope he came to save her, even from herself, and enriched her life with hope and the fulfilling love she has been searching for for so long.

Days, months, and years have slowly passed and Maggie now had everything; a career, a job, a home and a loving husband. Not so long after they had gotten married Jay was diagnosed with colon cancer and only had 2 months to live.

On his deathbed, Maggie`s tears were slowly tumbling down her cheeks, and it seemed there were many more where those came from. She stayed all night with him, the night he would pass away, and as she turned to him, she whispered,
    "You can`t leave me Jay. I`m not strong enough to live without you... I don`t know how I will go on."

He slowly turned and mumbled, "Yes, you can Maggie. What you need to learn is that when you open up to people and let them inside your mind and your thoughtful soul, you have to let the bad in with all the good they bring. There is no such thing as perfect love, but as ours, many can come close."

Maggie leaned over and kissed him gently.

"I love you, Maggie," were his last words as the line on the heart monitor turned flat.

"I love you too Jay, I always have and always will. I promise."

After reading this..a simple question.. have you ever experienced or thought u have experienced an almost perfect love?

------------------
    "............beauty is life when life unveils her holy face, But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror, But you are eternity and you are the mirror."

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

..... nice answer
      22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

i'm serious hinna,
        that was the only answer/reply i could
        give.

Comment

acha

Comment

Well too young to say that i have , but us desi's dont really get to expierence perfect LOVE.. well some do , i think perfect love is something most definitely superficial cause i have never in my entire life seen something like perfect love existing... I have never. NEVER.

Comment

pakiice true said..I don't think there is such a thing as perfect love because things might seem so perfect but in the end they really arent!

Comment

na..there is no perfect love in this world any more...kis samja...

dil..dilsee...dil hai ka manta nahee

Comment

those love which Hinna described exist only in indian movies, like Raveena Tandon and me.
                  what a life it will be for me.......

I agree with Dilse that such love doesnt exist in this planet so faar i know.

Comment

Story was touchy. Humans are not perfect...not even almost perfect so love cannot be. But you know what I also feel is that when someone is with someone, that someone seems special and the love is not almost perfect But is totally perfect! On the other hand, God forbid, if something wrong happens that someone is not just almost imperfect but totally imperfect and as a consequence the love is too. Human nature I guess.
                    Purple

Comment

my experience tells me something else.Love is perfect till u dont tie it with ropes of relation.Once u did it then everything turns selfish and imperfect
                      pyar ko pyar hee rehnay do koee naam na do!!!

Comment

Yes indeed very interesting story. I just wonder when are we going to stop playing with words? I am sure all of my friends here believe that you can not scale LOVE as you scale onion, potato or coca cola. You know, like how deep is my love? How wide is my love? How long is my love? How high is my love? How big is my love? How many bytes of love? There is got to be a different unit to measure love... if there is one? I don't know... what is (almost) perfect love? Love is Love if you love someone you love them selflessly. If I don't have eyeballs or pure heart to see & appreciate love of friends, family or God's love for me then I will be doing nothing but searching for my hairs which is in my head. & I am not an educated person from big & renowned University but I am worse than uneducated idiot who doesn't know how to spell LOVE.
                        ------------
                        peace.

What do you think of these so called philosophers, psychologists & thinkers who doesn't understand sh*t and twist and turn every single word and write Volumes and Volumes on simple word L-O-V-E.

Comment

I think all of you are right. You cannot define the perfect love. Its what you believe in your heart. No one can judge you for the so called amount of love you give or show. Its up to you to decide and no one else.

What I've learned is that no matter how many times you get hurt for loving someone...NEVER EVER STOP loving. Its a key element in staying happy. This doesn't mean falling head over heals in love with someone. But the love for your friends and family.

"Love thy neighbour" etc etc etc

------------------
                          "............beauty is life when life unveils her holy face, But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror, But you are eternity and you are the mirror."

Comment

Here's my theory...
                            You feel for someone, dont ruin it by persuing the matter. No matter how much you want to, just leave it as it is. It hurts, I cant tell you that, but atleast its got a chance of surviving.

Comment

Is there a difference between different kinds of love?

Like love for your wife/husband, bf/gf, brother/sister, mother/father, son/daughter?

And what is the ultimate test of love?

Is there a test for it?

Is to die for love the ultimate test?

Comment

Working...
                              X