Shame on you!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on you!!

I posted the Help Chechnya thread and guess what not a single person responded. It just shows that Muslims and especially Pakis have no grain of consciousness left in their blood. Like Iqbal said " Naee tahzeeb kay gunday unday hain". This is very much valid for all of those on this forum. Lanut hou khdua ki oun purr those who have no imagination of their own Zillut and no respect of other Muslim.

hei er du fra norge?

Comment

Yeah that truth. When i heard the earthquake
      then i tought "that wont happend to me at this Copenhagen where i live". What happend later, yeah i played fotball at the grass...

I understand your frustration but that show the menatality which has evolved in this western world. Everyone think only itself nothing for another one. That shame, no doubt.

But what can we do about it. Here is the rule.

Men should learn to cry, feel hurt, feel the pain, learn that muslim people are your own brother and so on. But no one learn such thing in this materialistic world.

Nej, I kommer fra Danmark. Hvor i Norge bor du?

Comment

Even with the earthquake chechen muslims are still a lot better off than muslims in india. So help ur dying hungry slaved religion less country mates before helping others. GUPSHUP as obvious from the title isnt the most practical media. Secondly we PAKISTANIES dont need a banya to tell us who we are. If you had any sincere reason to help them you would have spared some money or food and sent them. But being a banya who dies for a penny, i doubt that will ever happen. So look at ur history before making judgments about others.

Comment

Dear S.Malik

I am with you on this one. However all is not lost. If you happen to be residing in the U.S you might know of a non profit organization called Benevelonce International foundation. They have been in existence for over ten years now and have done a tremendous amount of work in Bosnia, Chechneya, Tajikistan and various other countries. They may even have a branches in Europe.Similarly Mercy International have special projects in these countries.
          You might want to contact them to see how you can help.

And dear Mundyaa

As for helping the Indian Muslims...I'm afraid I have my reservations there. Most of the Indian Muslims I've met claim that they are Indians first and everything else after. There is probably nothing wrong with that, but it poses one question in my mind...are we helping Indians or are we helping the poor Muslims?

Comment

bor i oslo..hvorfor kommer du ikke over til forumet poltics/how to improve pakistan...ganske mange rasistsvin der som vi må drite ut...

Comment

Commi
              rasistsvin..hmmm wah

>> ganske mange rasistsvin der som vi må drite ut...
              again wah so aap ka aik mission hai yahaN – waise det kræver en hjerne der virker som den skal – altså fornuftigt. (no pun) lekin yeh satement aap pe achi nahiN lagi

Comment

Sabah min urdu er ikke så bra så jeg har ikke
                skjønt hva du skrev,men min reply var til shamas...ok?er du ikke enig at det andre forumet er fullt av rasistsvin?

Comment

Commi
                  Det kommer an på hvem du ser som ’rasistsvin’ .
                  Og jeg var godt klar over at det var til Shamas, men Politisc forum er ikke LoC, det er trist at det bliver opfattet på den måde. Jeg er ikke interesseret i at editere i folks posts! Vi må lærer at forsvare vore ideer/holdninger osv. på andre mere intelligente måder, end det vi ser i dag – Mudder kastning. Jeg kan ikke se det smarte i det, da det meste bliver editeret inden modparten når at læse det. Jeg kan heller ikke se noget smart i at snakke om andres problemer, når vore egne er præcise det samme.
                  Grunden til at jeg kritiserede din reply til Shamas var, at den ’lugtede’ af had, jeg håber at du forstå hvad jeg mener.
                  Det er rart at ha’ dig med.

Comment

hi

i just want to say that regardless of whether i saw the thread or not, the point is not to respond to it, but to possibly act after reading it. therefore, there may have been many who did something about it, without telling a soul on gupshup. what i am saying is that it is best not to make accusations. indeed it would have been nice for someone to acknowledge the thread, no doubt.

the best form of chariy is the one given by the right hand and not being seen by the left. - hadith paraphrased.

------------------
                    Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another
                    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

sabah..jeg er helt enig i deg i det du sier..hvis du leser noe av det jeg har skrevet så vil du skjønne at jeg bare tar parti med den vanlige pakistaner og inder...og jeg har heller ikke drevet med skittkasting unntatt et par enkelte ganger...jeg har holdt en sakelig stil selv når temaene er skrevet for å provosere.. ....men jeg hater rasister ,både pakistanske og indiske fordi disse menneskene er med på å forsterke de kunstige splittelsene mellom disse to folkeslagene...og ikke minst: rasismen må knuses med vold ,for denne giften har skylda for holocost,slaveri,nynazisme etc....

Comment

s malik:

I didn't know I had to let you know whether I have done my part or not in helping the cause. I was under the impresson that it was only between me and my god. How silly of me!

Comment

Dear S (pronounced 'ess' or 'ass' ??) Malik,

Without going into my political opinion on this issue, why must one subscribe to YOUR point of view ???

And tell us more on what you know about Chechens and East-European politics ?? I'd love to be educated on that. Infact, I recommend you post your comments on other internet sites too e.g. Ragistan, chowk, etc.

The crowd there is more politically aware (and less forgiving).

Dev.
                          ps: did you see the innocent ppl dying in Moscow from the terrorist bombs ???

Comment

Hello Commi and Moderator!
                            Ja, ja forsåvidt så er I enig med moderator.
                            samtidig enigt med Commi fra Oslo. Hva kan man da gjøre. Skrive skitt tilbake til de rasistsvinene!?? det er vel ikke riktig løsning tanke på at det er mange som stikker innom denne forumet. Her blir jo alles meninger blottlagt med ukjent "nickname".
                            Jeg får se.......

Ha det.

Comment

sorry yaar!
                              i did'nt reply to your topic...
                              shame on me

Comment

Working...
                              X