about qadianies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about qadianies

qadianies are no muslim like they have been declayred in Pakistan,Zimbabway and some other countries.they fool peoples under the name of islam they cover themselves victimized like jews are but they are one other branch of farrakhanism(nation of islam)
    western countries give any person assylum if these qadianies convert the person to their religion.they have ties with hindues and jews
    and they are enemies of any muslim country.I have been personaly close to aqadiani who tried hard to convert me he did not succede on me but an other fellow fell in their trap to mary his sister.I have their litrature when they ask you fill up membership.I have been in their temple which they have build few miles out of washington D.C.They use the same patteron jews have for long time so they are some qadiany will send me e mail denieng all those facts that what they are being trained on.They have their own qadiani channel on cable from small britain (their founding mother country)they go to hajj and mis lead africam muslims they have created a group who have duty to visit us jails and misleading affro,s about Islam.

Dear Babar Khawaja,

Your reasons for not converting to Ahmadiyat are very valid. I was born as an Ahmadi, but later left it for other reasons. They wanted me to put my finger in a Lionís Butt. I was too scared to do that.

In your case, it is a win-win situation. Ahmadis are winners because their average IQ will not drop by about 23 points, (i.e., the price for taking you in). You are a winner because you wonít have to put your finger in a Lionís Butt.

Comment

KIDDA?!

LISTEN ALL U SHOULD BE CONCERNED WITH IS THE FACT THAT URE A MUSLIM...N' U FOLLOW ISLAM...THATZ ALL U NEED 2 REMEMBER... WOT OTHER PEOPLE DO IS NO CONCERN OF URZ...THEIR BUISNESS... IF U ...N' THE OTHERZ THEVE ATTEMTED TO WORK THIER STUFF ON HAVE A STRONG ENOUGH FAITH ...NOTHING MORE IS NEEDED! LIVE URE LIFE...URE GONNA GO IN URE OWN GRAVE N' THE CONCERNED IN IN THEIR OWN.
      LET EM BE...

NY....WOT R U GOIN ON ABOUT?!??! DIGUSTIN STUFF U SAID! HAVEA GOOD IMAGINATION...N' THE ABILITY TO MAKE THINGS UP! EVER THOUGHT OF WRITIN STUFF?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE CARE PEOPLE
      BYEZ
      PHOOL(!)

Comment

PHOOL gusa acha nahi hota...thandi ho jao...Well Islam has problems of its own you know we should be concerned about them and improving our selves on islam and try to be a good muslim as possible...Ahmadism is bad not worth the fight...cuz it came out of islam...and Sheitaan has got them in his grip and he wont let go...its right they are not muslims..but does that mean we should just call them what ever we like just because they are not muslims...They call a man Prophet, which they cant prove he is a prophet or not...good and bad things happen...this is just one of them....

Jaawan

------------------
        Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Iíve allowed some of the other threads concerning ahmedies remain here...because the issue discussed was tolerance as well as concerning the policies of GupShup.

This is purely a religous forum topic. Please respond there.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X