#Heart attack after eating a BigMac
    #Aids caught making love in a train
    #Old age
    #Listening to me blab about whatever

Talk to me...

oh god........
    um, i think gunshot in the stomach..

Comment

I would say that getting a heart attack after a Gunshot in the stomach, while listening you blab about you getting old and catching diseases on a train ride and talking about your electrician dad who suffers from brain cancer.

Comment

Not being there when NYA died in the way he just described and dying from the grief of missing such a spectacle. (only joking people, no nasty letters please).

Comment

cancer
          22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Whats the most cruel way to die?

Alone

Achtung

Comment

Hinna yar khuda na kasta...kis kism ke bath kar rahee ho,i will pray that my enemy dont get this bemari.
              i will say plane crash yar..and that also in the sea....

dil..dilseeee

Comment

Alone, living off a feeding machine, lying in bed 24/7 for year upon endless year staring at the ceiling unable to speak, move or say anything….without anyone’s touch, voice or love.

Comment

dying without knowing what will happen to my kids http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

oh God give me time enough to secure my kids' future before i join u

[This message has been edited by nadia21 (edited September 23, 1999).]

Comment

When someone (friend/foe) stab/shoot you from behind your back.

Comment

Man, I'd love to die alone.

Yet, no matter how you die, I think the most cruel way to die would be knowing that you're gonna be dead in the given amount of time.

Comment

I think every second we (our body cells) die & live. So, in other words death is like changing our attire but our soul is immortal.

------
                        peace

Comment

I am more concerned about my Dead-body than Death

[This message has been edited by {0_0} (edited September 28, 1999).]

Comment

HI SHPOOKI...KIDDA?
                            IM NEW HERE...ANYWAY!!!

FORGET ABOUT "WHAT THE CRUELEST WAY TO DIE IS"...DEATH IS CRUEL... NO MATTER HOW OR WHERE IT OCCURS... BUT THEN AGAIN ITS GONNA HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER(LATER I HOPE!!!)...SO WHY NOT LIVE LIFE N' DO ALL THE THINGS U WANNA DO??? FULFILL ALL URE WISHES ETC ETC...
                            AND BE READY TO TACKLE "DEATH" WHEN IT APPEARS BEFORE U???
                            PHOOL(!)

Comment

PHOOL.adab...yar waisa sub logon ko marna hai..but dignity sa maro to acha bhee laga.ka marna ka bad bhee log yad rakhan...and one more thing,also try to take some good amal with you in the grave,so that you dont see darkness...it is always good to have daulat with you..this daulat is not money...but your good faith and deed...dimag shareef ma bath ah gayee...

dil..dilseee...hum ap ka dil ma raita hain

Comment

Working...
                              X