Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y all pakistan's new generation is running away from pakistan

asalam o alikum guys,
    i m always in this troubble that y all pakistan's new generation is running away from our dear homeland, but after coming here i mean in Canada i got the answer of this question, as here they give equal rights to the humans specially youths, we ve free education here, thats we've never ever in pakistan so thats a big reason that insist our youths to run away from our dream land http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif(, and i think its really suck for our coming generation, what all of u think abt it.
    as on 50th anivesiry of pak i heard a verse.
    PALKOO PAY SAJAI ASKOO KO,
    HONTOO PAY WAFA KAY PHOOL LOYEE,
    IS JISAN MAIN BHI SAHMIL HOON,
    NAHOO KAY KASKOOL LIYEE.
    r u agree me with this verse.
    another resom is our bad polics, i dont say that Canadain politics is best but pakistani politics is more then worse.
    what all of u think, if agree then plz tell me y or if not agree then tell me y not.
    plz give me reply.
    urs collique
    laila

I think it is good. South asia is overpopulated and people should migrate to other countries.

Comment

I had adressed a similar issue in a topic called can this generation deliver? some time ago. I have been in Canada for a long time and while it is true that the value placed on the human aspect is great, it is also true that as more young Pakistani's run away, chances are that we will de deprived of the leadership for tomorrow. After all it is in such difficult times that an Allama Iqbal or a Quaid-e-Azam is born.

Comment

I AM AGREE WITH YOU MY DEAR BUT I THINK THAT "THAT THE ANOTHER PROBLEMS ARE AS FOLLOWS."
        1=THE NEW GENERATION WANT "TO MUCH MONEY"
        2=THE NEW GENERATION WANT A TOTAL "INSAAF"
        3="""""""""""""""""""WANT TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD
        4=ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM IS THAT"IN OUR GREAT PAKISTAN THE EDUCATION STANDS ON MONEY AND ON SOURCES OF SOME POWOREFUL MANS WHO CONNECTED WITH ???????????????????????
        5=SOME NEW GENERATION THINK THAT "THEY WILL MORE MONEY EARLING AS WELL AS PAK.."

BUT MY DEAR I THINK THEY DONT KNOW THAT OUR PAKISTAN IS OUR.I GIVE ONE ADVICE TO OUR NEW GENERATION PLEASE DONT LEAVE OUR PAK AND TRY TO MAKE MY AND OUR COUNTRY "GREAT'

Comment

hi
          i cant agree with u ay all, u know y bc, who say that our new generation wants more money its wrong but its also rite that our new generation want insaf they dont want any discrimination with them and they r rite as pakistan is for us not for outsider that if a person go outside and study and he come back after taking American or British nationallity our government give them piority compare to the people study in our own country, its not the justice.
          who said that the standerd of the education of Pakistan is low if ve had my own experience that standered of pakitani education is much better then other countries. may be some of u never agree with me but its my experience that i told u
          dont think that our our new generation is greedy, as its totally wrong but bc of the behaviour of our society they do as they never want it.
          any how think all above that i rote, then reply
          bye
          take care
          laila khan )

Comment

AA:
            Well....fellows I was away for sometime and couldn't keep in touch with TOPP http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif.
            Few interesting topics r around.

As I think that y new generation is moving away from our dearland..there r many reasons.

First of all..the politics in Pak is worst.

Secondly, is the corruption.

I agree with laila khan that the education system is much better in Pak than to other countries but I m also agree with atifyyy that its stands on money. If u have huge amount of money in Pak..u can do wut ever u want. This is not in western countries. Another thing...that the facilities in these countries attracts. Every one wants to go back to Pak...and I think no one is happy livin out. Just for a better future.
            Pak is now the estate for the ministers and members of the Govt...in which the poor and middle class plz are ruining. The pplz don't want to be change thereselves. Whole system has to be changed..which I think not possible under these bloody idiots politicians. All r same. Whom U can trust??

May Allah make Pakistan prosperous and the ppl preffer to live in Pak rather to live in other countries (Aameen)

Pakistan Zinda Baad Pakistan Paainda Baad
            It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

If someone asks me where is hell on earth, I would say

New York.

Well Toronto is far far better than New york to live if u can survive the cold weather. But I would prefer to live in Good Old London (where I live).

Comment

i dont see why those who grew up outside of pakistan have to be considered as "outsiders" per say. many of us did not choose to live abroad but rather our parents chose this. if we want to use our education, from whereever it may be, for the good of pakistan and its people, then why not use it for that purpose? sometimes, but not always, someone from the outside can assess a situation better than one on the inside, and if not this, then maybe they can atleast offer alternative solution or a different perspective on handling a problem.

however, i think its better not to limit oneself to helping JUST those in pakistan.

------------------
                Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another
                "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

Well, the point is why people leave the homeland, there are several reasons for it, but mainly is for good living, rest are .... money, facilities, opportunities, education etc etc.

When I last visited Pakistan I met countless guys who were either asking me if I could arrange for their visa or tell them a way to migrate to Western country. Her dosra larka dil per haath rakhay "hi amrika ... hi amrika" kar raha thaa, 80% of them were impressed by the movies/CNN/Settelite-dish or by the false stories told by their mates who by chance have visited these places.

I lived in Pakistan for few years. For the people who dont know,it rains mostly in London so when u visit London u should come with an Umbrella rather umbrellas(well we call it prolee, its a slang). Kher main jo baat karna chah raha hoon wo kuchh aur hay, the difference of rain in Pakistan and England is ... that keh jab pakistan main barish hotee hay to sokhee mittee main jaan parh jaatee hay and it smells nice .... that smell u cant experience if u are living in England, America, Australia or Canada etc etc ..... to experience that smell u have to visit Pakistan.

Issi tarah jab raat kay pichhlay pehar when u are sitting in the fields ..... aur doore koee heer gaa raha ho, no one can even imagine the feelings for that one moment ... unfortunately the people who are born out of Pakistan haven't experienced these things and unable to experience them (well I was not born in Pakistan either).

Well the purpose of telling u about all this was that whatever u do, wherever u live or born, whatever u listen to, if ur parents or their parents are/were Pakistani ..... u belong to the "mittee" which smells nice after rain. You belong to the land which has thousands of mistries hidden it in. Well I believe I do belong to that land my roots are from there wherever the stem goes.

Comment

NijimG, how well put that even those who aren't born in Pakistan still feel a big part of "Pak watan" "Hai mere payarre watan, Pak watan" Unfortunately, one runs into a lot "Pakistan -born" people, who tend to look at you as less if you weren't born there. They don't stop to realize that if they choose to remain abroad, and start their families abroad, their children might go through the same discrimination. While it is true that one is a national of the country they are born in automatically, it doesn't necessarily mean that they choose to sever all ties from their parents' homeland. It is my observation that often people instill in their children such love for their homeland that seems to be equal to those born in the homeland.

Comment

Working...
                    X