first experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first experiences

How come first experiences are alwayz da worst?!?!?!? Is it like an un-written rule that first experiences are NOT fun!!

The reason why I bring this up is because this week was my first week as a freshman at Uni..and letz just say..I had some interesting experiences.....

1) I had 2 incidents with 2 different groups of ppl

2) I walked into the wrong class

3) I almost loose my credit card at the uni bookstore

N e one else wanna share some terrible first time experiencez?

------------------
    "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

well hinna, one case i do remember is that we had to do a dandya dance infront of this all-ladiez crowd. yeah, we practiced A LOT. Although by the time show-time came around, in the beginning we got of tune and the crowd could tell. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
    but then, thank god, it was just went smoothly after that. - thankfully at that.

and ohyeah, at my friend's mehndi not too long ago, we had to dance infront of all the auntis (and you know how you have to be perfect infront of pakistani auntis..), oh gosh. hmm...that went very out of tune. like i'm still embarrassed about that.

it's like, you're only gonna have stupid first time experiences if you get the jitters (no matter how many times a person has told you about his/her experiences)about it. mine were about the same thing..traditional dancing..and that's stil the same experience done more than once. you know?

Comment

Salamz.

I had a pretty messed up first day back at univ too. The einsteins at the residence life office lost my keys, which meant I had to bunk with someone else the night I got back, the next morning I put my stuff in storage and went across to campus to try and get my keys. After a lot of running around I got my room keys, walked back to campus and went to storage to get my stuff back. Ofcourse, that was not to be! My buddy, the don who had the keys had gone home for the weekend.To top it all off, I still havent been able to shake the jet lagg. So see you when I see ya folks.

Cheers.

------------------

Laterz,
      ManiaX.

Comment

NOt always the worst Hinna....things can always get worse.

------------------
        Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
        -Henrichs

Comment

hehe my gyal Kohal..how did I KNOW u were gonna be da first one to reply!

yesh..I remember you telling me about that fateful day....but you know what? They way I see it is that..at least you had the guts to go up there and dance! I mean most ppl wouldn't want to get up and dance

ManiX---aww I'm sorry to hear dat u had a ruff start.... http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif *hugz* hopefully things will get better for BOTH OF US!

Kash..sis ur right..things CAN ALWAYZ GET WORSE!
          22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

My first day in college, I'm not aware they got a dress code. (business casual)

I'm sitting there with messed up jeans, torn on the most part, a shirt with Nirvana's face on it, and a gum in my mouth. And to top it all off, I didnt shave that day with the hair I had on my head, it was BAD I tell ya.

Comment

shpooki..ouch....guy dat musta hurt real bad

Comment

WELL MY FIRST DAY WAS KINDA GOOD
                I WENT TO(AND STILL GO TO) HOUSTON COMMUNITY COLLAGE.
                THE FIRST CLASS HAD A LAB I DID NOT NOTICE THAT AND THEREFORE MISSED IT.
                EVERY THING ELSE WAS OK I THINK

Comment

hehe munda...same thing happened to me..I almost missed my lab on thursday...it was at 8am..and like I almost fell asleep on da subway ride downtown!

Comment

munda dear

are u aware that ur caps key is stuck....pls do something bout it

oye my first day at the uni was so cooooool

Comment

nadz....at least YOU had a good experience!!......why was it so cool?!

Comment

hahah why was it so cool ...

cause i had planned it all ....
                        the clothes, the stuff ...all of it ....

man that saying "one learns from experiences" just has done something to me

now poor guys most of them indian and pak in there dont know that i am married....

hahah shuks hovering around like little bees..

heheheh cheez me and faisal have such a laugh when i tell him bout my day http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Comment

lol nadz..girl ur playin mind games with those bechara bachus!! hehehe..I can imagine u having a lot of fun with them!

Comment

oh,

thanks for reminding me

Comment

I think my one of my worst first experiences was when I had my car accident. I have, thank God, had no further accidents. It happened about a month after passing my test (over 3 years ago from now).

Comment

Working...
                              X