Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationship with Exams...

Folks what do you think of an exam...
    Is it an instrument to judge and belittle you...like a mean authority figure...
    Or...
    Is it an instrument to help you understand your talents and limitations....like a caring friend..

hi

i think its to help you understand some of what you know, and some of what you need to brush up on. im not a good test taker, and i do better on written exams as opposed to multiple-choice. that also tells me something.

------------------
    Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another
    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

Mostly limitatons!

Comment

Hmm.. never thought of an exam either of those ways.. I've actually always thought that a good exam was one where I learned something. I guess depending on who writes the exam, your metaphor can go either way. Some teachers are out there to destroy you, and others to encourage you...

I hope all of my upcoming exams are friendly

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

I didnt know we have a "relationship" with exams wow...i just study and give the damn thing and forget about it thats all. hahah relationship!!! A man can handle only one at a time but not with exams puh-leeez! By the way i hate exams!

Jaawan

------------------
            Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

My relationship with exams can at best be termed as one-night stands. Hot and passionate cramming the night before the exam and being sick the next day. I feel exams (as i have known them) are not very effective, one can easily fall into the habit of doing well in exams by beating the system. Surprise quizzes are the most effective of all exams. Doing well in one of them is what makes me feel happy as a student, doing well in the orthodox ones make me feel a bit guilty.

Comment

Working...
              X