Kiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiss

Dont go bashing over my head for this but...

How many of you find the French Kiss absolutely disgusting?

The interchange of one's Sliva to the other's mouth... I've never tried it so I cant really say how it feels in reality...

*grabs her baseball bat and starts bashing shpooki*
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Dear Shpooki,

It feels fine. Before trying it on humans, practice it on a watermelon. Make a hole about the size of your mouth, and stick your tongue into it. Then go around and around with your tongue (clock-wise). When your tongue is out, lick the bare wall (brick wall is better than plain surface) and wipe off the pulp. If you are into chewing Pawns (beetle leaf), make sure you dont have Pichek (the chewed up leaf) in your mouth.

Have fun.

Comment

ha ha NY... you crack me up! sound advice... the only problem is that watermelon cannot kiss shpooky back.

Comment

Ok, Shpooki, for this one I have to say you gotta try it to know it.

The passion and eroticism involved do not allow me to elaborate on the topic here.

However, personally, I like best its 'devouring effect' -- and no, I am not talking about sliva, that's just the 'fringe benefit'.

Comment

SPOOOOOOOOOOKI!!!

GET A LIFE!!

Comment

ho koteo!!
              Mr. Spooki has not so far experinece in kissing, we should atleast help him. Not by saying that he should get e life. We muslim cant go out and kiss any girls. We are muslim. So what NY suggested was a great idea. But i think you should rather get married a bit earlier in that way you may try it on your wife.
              By the way Is that is French kissing how is
              then pakistani kissing looks like??
              I wondering.....

Comment

Adab to all..new and old...this is Dilse..back again to your gupie dunya..

I agree with Shamas..Yar shpooki..chalo bachu,enjoy free fund french kiss...chipak ka rah jaw ga..kia samjee...just kidding yar

dil..dilse
                mai.n Khayaal huu.N kisii aur kaa, mujhe sochataa koii aur hai

Comment

Hmmm... what can I say... it is very erotic. The only turn off is if the other person has bad breath. I don't have any problems telling my wife to brush her teeth, she acts all insulted but really isn't.

Comment

Hinna dear, the bashing hurt bad... real bad...

Thanx for the input people... found it really enlightening.

But I think I'll stick with good old virginity for the time being... hehe

"I GOT VIRGIN LIPS"

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
                      22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

well if ure so interested n' amazed about french kissing... then go and try it.....
                        bongi!

Comment

The French kiss is great depending on who the other person is, in my case the guy is. Some guys kiss like a fish and it isn't comfortable at all. But some guys kiss very smoothly and gently and slightly slip there tongue down your mouth, I've heard.

Naila

Comment

NILU THE WAY YOU DISCRIBE IT KAFI EXPERIENCE LAGTI HOO...YE CHEEZAIN SUNI NAHI JATI...KAR KE HE PATA CHALTA HAI HIA HAAN JEE...

Jaawan

------------------
                            Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Hmm. Never tried it myself

Comment

Working...
                              X