ih8whiteys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ih8whiteys

if u from anywhere in north america, live there for some time, and into hiphop, like a true desi, then u know how much white people suck!! gorays are the worst... remeber back in 1800's when they treated us badly, now its up to us to kick their @#$%, those @#$$%@#$ man... so if live anywhere, like montreal, toronto, new york, chicago, los angeles, houston, or miami, and see a whitey, just kick his @#!$, and if he (or she) asks why, tell them cause they @#[email protected] like [email protected]#@!....

sorry... but i know this message has no point to it, but i just wanna see it any poeple have the same thinking as me... word up desis!!

{whatever they think..we'll see but could you lay off the inappropriate language? kash}

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited September 18, 1999).]

sorry to say dude but ur a Moron

i would prefer kicking ur &^%

{nadia...drop the expletives }

Comment

oh ghetto_concept,
      don't mess w/ the nadia21 lady.

i don't think all gore ppl need to be spased at..hehe, right? some are actually..good ppl.

Comment

nadia21... if u are a white washed punk, then u can kiss their white &^%$#, 'cause they hate pakis and niggers, just as much as some pakis "love" them... okay? its true, some whites are cool, but you have to admit the fact that #@[email protected]$! are *&%%$ #[email protected]@..

ps: at my school, since the majority of the people are desi.. white ppl act like us.. so that is what #[email protected][email protected] me off... b4 they thought they were perfect, and now they are copying different cultures, those &^%$ better stick with their farms, and cows...

{please read my comment in your first post...and you can lay off the language}

Comment

Ghetto boy, I love your post. It's very entertainig! One question though; what do you think of Pakis who act like blacks?

BTW, if there is going to be more people like you turning up here, I think I'll change my nick to Mr Pussycat.

Comment

Seems to me like he got taken in by someone white and he couldn't do anything about it, so he's coming here and blowing off some steam. Koi baat nahin, Aisaa bhi kabhi kabhi hota hai.

Comment

in reply to the guy who said what i think of pakis acting black: i dont really think that they are acting black, because we wear their clothes, like "LUGZ" or "FUBU" or even "ECKO" it fits more on us, then on whites... because whites have their own type of music, pakis and niggers have the smae type of background (ghetto)...

and in reply to the guy who thinks i got pissed off by a whitey, just let me tell him he is wrong, just like some of us were born to hate something, i was born to hate whites, well not really, the topic is totally changing, the whole point of my article was to tell you people how whites treated blacks 100 years ago, and now they want to be like them... if u think about it, it actually makes sense..im not calling all whites idiots, just wiggers!!

Comment

Kash
                sorry http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

what i dont understand is
                they choose to live in usa,

they choose to wear their designer clothes,

they choose to eat at Mc and BK,
                thera moo kar kay baat kartay hain to get their accent

and then they come here criticizing ... http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
                beta ghetoo aap nay wo wali kahawat to suni ho gi
                Jis thali main khatay ho usi main chad bhi kartay ho
                kohal sis

[This message has been edited by nadia21 (edited September 19, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                X