• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men

How many of you men think that

MakeUp on women is a TurnOff?

I mean a serious turn off...

And what's the deal with colored hair?
    By God, there is nothing more beautiful than one's natural looks.

some ladiez do know how to put make up on and still "look natural" - really: there are some like that.
    http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

(dont' put some of us dowwwnnn....)

Comment

Natural beauty is no makeup no nothing...suba suba uthey to hooor lagay...not a churail...and puting on make up is either you making ur self look more uglier then you are...or ur just not beautifull...makeup is unreal..and dokha to the world...kabi kabi thora thora theek hhota hia aadaat ke tor par?

Jaawan

------------------
      Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Sorry! wrong place... I am without makeup. Sorry again.

[This message has been edited by NYAhmadi (edited September 13, 1999).]

Comment

jawaan - were you dropped on your head as a child or do you just sniff paint thinners a lot ???

Dev.
          ps: do you comb your hair ??

Comment

Jaawan:
            you show me some guys who look like Prince Charming when they even wake up in the morning.

Shoopki...you asking the Guys on how make-up is a turnoff on some on the ladiezz??

boy...dont' get me started!!! on what the ladiez don't like on how the guys' style.

(NYAhmadi..your posting is on the wrong topic.. - just thought i'd mention that bit as well)

Comment

Jaawan..there'z no need to go bash ppl about wearing make up now.

To you, not wearing makeup may be perfect..but to each his own right?!

I mean you don't have the right to judge someone just because they wear makeup.

It's like us girls thinkin that guyz in tight jeans or in some ugly shirt is a weirdo (I used a "polite" word here )

think about it

------------------
              "............beauty is life when life unveils her holy face, But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror, But you are eternity and you are the mirror."

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

dat's right hinna lady.
                BOYZ: take that!

Comment

Shpooooooooooooooooooooooki honey

first go and check out the meaning of Makeup...

where u come from makeup maybe be painting oneself like a 'Durga Maa'
                  however Makeup is simply enhancing ones own features.....

DAH http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Comment

lol nadia. man! i'm still laughing.
                    yeah kiddos...makeup karnay ka bhi saleeqa aur tareeqa hota hai. Mager what do you men know about it
                    Natural beauty...haan kisi zamaane mein hoti thi jab pollution aur stress nahi hota tha. Jab har cheez taaza hoti thi. These days you gotta take care of yourself (look who's talking!!!!) oh yeah. there are alot of ways to be "naturally beautiful" thanx to the wonderous makeup products these days. Iss liay meri mard hazraat sey tanbeeh hai kay zara dhiyan sey chehra dekhain. That naturally beautiful face could be caked in layers n layers of "natural makeup"
                    Jawan ji, subah subah uth ker hoor kaun lagta hai

Comment

*falls off her chair laffin so hard from reading Nadia'z comment* hahaha girl...man u said it all!!!

Hum...sis true true..if we didn't have stress and pollution and all of that other stuff....life would be a lot simpler!
                      22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Complexions of life.

Comment

hahahaahahahahahhaahahhehehhehhhehhhahahahahahah.. ......mujey paata tha sub loog gusey hoon gay...suchii baat par...such karwa he hota hia my friends....wesey loogoo baat ho rahee ho LARKION ke makeup ki haan...girls makeup...HUM SA..no offence..but agar app suba suba hoor nahi lagti es ka ye mutlab nahi hia koe larki be hoor nahi lagti suba suba jub uthti hia...puting on make up is like...you faking ur self and the world on how beautifull you really are..

***I am NOT saying puting on makeup is wrong...All im saying is....puting on make up is like...you faking ur self and the world on how beautifull you really are..its kinda dokha you know...

jaawan

------------------
                          Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

oh great

ppl what century are u living in ????

in case u dont know
                            or for ur kind info
                            there is a line for mens makeup too
                            dah

and men also go for manicures and facials and apply makeup .....
                            the barber aint just for cutting hair no more

Comment

Personally, i do not wear makeup. Dunno why. I just don't.
                              Aur jawan ji, mujhe nahi pata main subah subah uth ker kesi lagti hoon. Aaj tak kisi ney hoor to nahi kaha, zaahir hai ab ghar walay thori mujhe hoor pari kehain gey

Comment

Working...
                              X