Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY! I'm gettin' married

Fellas,
    I have always seen, though beyond my comprehension, people boasting with excitement and enthusiasm that they are getting married.

I don't know whether it is the joy and happiness of meeting or mating with the opposite or else but they maybe oblivious of

1. Financial n economical holocaust they are gonna face.
    2. The never ending attention and love they'll have to give to spouse n then kids with the fear "what, If they (kids) go astray?"
    3. The divided they become between their family n spouse.
    4. The last but not least, FREEDOM (esp. men), This QURBANI gives me HEADACHES.

I don't know whether its the ambient stories which make me apprehensive, when I foresee or the people who tell me their sufferings when they see in retrospective.

Butů..I haven't seen people thinking over it or even mentioning for that matter, when they are about to get married.

Do/should they or don't/shouldn't they?????
    Leaving on u,

CHEERS,
    Kaleem

Hey Buddy Long time no see!

U r getting married! wow! congratulations!...she is a lucky girl. 'she' hii hai na kidding!

Do/should they or don't/shouldn't they?????

well...u gotta pay the price of getting married man! One can't stop the inevitable.

ciao,
    BoSS

Comment

Bhai Niaz bhaioon ka kheal rakhna hia...humara be haq hia app ki shadi par...if you know what i mean lol...good luck!

Jaawan

------------------
      Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Congratulations KK.

Hope you have brilliant, solid, fantastic, khushgawar, pyar se phari, shaadi. oh when will it happen to me!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

Comment

Glad to c'ya 'round, Bud.

Shah saab! humaaray naseeb main kahan shadi/wadi.
          Yaar! Hum toa MAMOON bun gaye......Doobaraa.
          And this time, I was one of the GAWAAH, ironically.
          Aur who bhee LARKI kee taruf say yaar, this is not the end of the story DOST. I even had to feed and look-after all the invited guests....khana khilaana waghera, u know.

So buddy that's the reason, I went in HIBERNATION, watching english movies with urdu subtitle...... where "**** YOU" is translated as "Kuttay kameenay" and "u asshole" as "zaleel insaan". Its fun esp. when u r watching some real serious flick.

BTW, I'm marrying a MULE (since no one is giving me) so there's no Q of He or she....

Yaar! Its better to wait for the right time to happen this "inevitable".
          I believe in "Don't Marry because u have to but marry 'cause she deserves to be a beewee".

Jawaan! I'll tell her that your Jawan BHAI is asking for a HUQQ...I'll make sure u get it.

Nageena! Keep your fingers crossed...waisay I'm still in the Q.
          Cheers,
          Kaleem

Comment

CONGRATS!

------------------
            "NASD" IS THE WORD I'M LOOKING FOR!!!!

Comment

Oh thanks yaar...your the best..now i better get it...oey mujey sikh banenain ki zaroorat to nahi hia lololhahhahahahahahaha
              Juuuuuuuuuuuuust kiding!!!

Jaawan

------------------
              Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Working...
              X