Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming to toronto

Salaams People

I am coming to Toronto late August. What are the attractions I should miss there? Anyone from Gupshupp interested in meeting? I understand a lot of Guppies are there )

awwwww late august http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif .....why dont u go to Toronto tomorrow ?

Comment

whats happening tommorrow or rather today ?

Comment

hmm attactions here in Toronto

Paramount Canada's Wonderland, The Air Canada Centre, SkyDome, CN Tower, Niagra Falls (outta toronto), The Canadian National Exibition (C.N.E.)---there'z a mela there on August 28th, ummm what else? The R.O.M., The Zoo? lol....ummm also Eaton Centre...main stream shopping

------------------

Admire the beauty of the rose, but beware of its thorns.

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Hinna you missed my place. Yeah hmcq i am sure we'll be able to arrange some kinda gathering. Feel free to email me theek?.

Comment

Hinna adab

May be in august I will be in toronto,but where do we all plan to meet,are you the host...

dil..dilseeee

Comment

I shall be in Toronto from 15 August to 21 August 1999, but I dont think that I would be able to meet anyone. Life is such a sorrow I am always travelling ... right now sitting in Amesterdam.

Comment

cool
                will send you an email once all plans are fixed

Comment

Would love to meet you hmcq....shehzada...let me know what the plans turn out to be. Busy time for me but still......

Najim,
                  Not even a slight chance that we could do the coffee thing? Please?

Comment

hey...sorry for replying so late..been caught up at work...well...I'd be happy to take u guyz around...lol..I'm ok with a map lol....ummm host..shmost?? errrmmm.....more like tour guide..and shezada can be da host!! lol

e-mail me

------------------
                    "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

ok Hinna whats on August 8th..something in wonderland..tell me...maybe we can have a little get together.

Comment

Muzna jee adab..is this some kind of discrimination,you dont want to meet anyone else.....just kidding....good for health

dil..dilseee

Comment

finally.. gonna be in toronto mid sept
                          would love to meet the people who ahve time on thier hands

Comment

hmcq - check out the Toronto film festival - I don't know if anyone mentioned it. But I think it should be on during the time of your visit. Lots of good international and North American films.

I'll be back in Toronto early September as well.

Achtung

Comment

HMCQ .. Toronto is great place ... but you are going too late ... most of the DESI
                              events are during SUMMER holidays. BUT there are lot of other fun things to do.
                              PLUS i think half the population in this forum is from Toronto, you might get to meet
                              some of us.
                              BY the way, where do u live?

Comment

Working...
                              X