Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health and Beauty forum! What do you guys Think??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health and Beauty forum! What do you guys Think??????

Hi eveyone, This is the one you have all been waiting for, how about Gupp Shupps very own Health and Beauty Forum, With lots of info on how to stay fit, and look jawaan. Well you're all soooo lucky cos Nageena Rani has the answers! Please let me know of any queries regarding your good selves. Girls Guys - its open to you all.
    and I'll do my upmost to answer your questions..... if i can't I'll make sure I find the answers..... so fire away!!!!!

Sheesh! These girls!
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Err... looks like i do need some advice...

What do I do about broken toe nails? The middle toe nail, broke it while playing football, the whole nail came off and someone's scared me that the nail is gonna grow into the cuticle and it's gonna be real painful! What do I do?

P.S.: Ignore my prev. post, it was ..er.. a mistake.
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I personally think that this time could be put to better use if you taught our women how to iron shirts and make good roti. Seems to be a common flaw in today's modern girl !
        That out to get a few people moaning.

Comment

C'mon folks .. if u r not in favour of the suggestion .. please stop bringing in taway ki rotiz .. .. in this day n age with so much advancement in the field of beauty n fitness ... i think this kinda forum can be useful for anyone n everyone .... I suppose there r many people out there who do wanna learn n in my experience many of our desi girls living in pakistan are really the ones who r the most obsessed by this issue !! ... not to say that they r not pretty enough already So here's my opinion that we should actually consider the idea seriously .. and dun we also know that nageena holds so many degrees in the respective field

MR.

Comment

*groanz*

Comment

Hi everybody, i was actually away so i was unable to get back to you all. looks like all you people are healthy and beautiful enough and there is no real need for this forum, well thanks for the support (lack sniff, sniff). anyway i'll try and put some posts out on healthy eating and beauty tips for the girls (and guys). so you still hav'nt seen the end of this...............

Comment

ohnoooooooo! what about my toe nail???
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Gooood idea Nageena
                  I was obsessed with reading this beauty.. totkay kinda stuff..during my younger yrs....err..well still am http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Comment

hey,
                    well the idea is really bogus, and this forum will be good for the people who needs or wants to be beautiful, not for the people who already are for example "Me".

i have a totka
                    ok, its like this, u put 2 table spoons of white vinegar and bubble bath in bathtub and take a long bath. In a hour or 2, when u r done with your bath , u might become beautiful, then rub almost 2 lemons on your head to become more smart.

i don't do this stuff "b/s" i don't need it and i believe that beauty is something inside of u.

bye

------------------
                    visit my homepage at <A HREF="http://www.munazza.ourfamily.com

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.munazza.ourfamily.com

</A>

Comment

Hey people, if you don't like the idea, just refrain from commenting okay ? Haven't you ever heard the saying "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything all !" And Nageena Rani, I like your idea and it could work.

And btw Shabs, if you want to have your shirts ironed and eat Rotis, learn how to do it yourself.

Comment

yo queer...make sure u wash it out....and put a bandage around it..if itz hurting still..get a doc to check it out

Dr. Hinz M.D. (I wish!)
                        22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

oye Dr. Chica,

it's been two weeks now, and a small pink nail has started growing. I am worried that i'll break the new nail and cause an ingrowth. It still pains a lot, especially when i look at it. ;-) The main trouble is that the skin where the nail was supposed to be there is too tender and i can't risk playing soccer for atleast one more month. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

And all the best for med. school.
                          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

queer

actually I'm not goin into Med School.....I'm going to be doing IT in sept!...my friendz just come to me when they're all broken and bruised etc....hehe

umm well keep it wrapped..that's the best thing for you to do.make sure it's clean and just get it checked out with your doc in case of an infection
                            22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Hey Nisha,
                              Thanks Girl, What you said in favour of this idea means a lot, I don't care if it never takes off, at least I'm posting stuff out to you all and you're reading it!

Queer, Keep it wrapped up. I feel bad I thought you were joking, I hope it gets better!

Comment

Working...
                              X