Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 august kiss liye????

Aaslam-o-alaikum

Jaisa keh aap loog janty hain keh kal 14 august he our har jagah pe koyi nah koyi program ho raha he ....jis mein do chaar ghaany waly bhi aayeen gy.....he na...to jo baat mujee disterb kar rahi he woh yeh he keh aahir ham logoon ny yeh kaisy samjh liya keh 14 august ka dinn ghaany bajany our naachny ky liye reh geya he(Gaany our gaany walooN ka haal to nehly pe dehla he)
    ....TV dekh lo ya waisy programs har jagah bas yehi cheez reh gayi he......

Aahir yeh kaisa joosh-o-juzba jo is ky siwa our kissi jagah nazar naheen aata???????

saallaam

Well We pakistani should not be celebrating 14th of aUgust, i am very ashame to say what is been happening,the melaaas everywhere 2, 3 in a day, houston, washinton DC, ohio, and new york is getting ready for more. We are the one the most poorest countries in world, on the brink of bankruptcy and look what pakistanis are doing wasting money on something that doesnt mean nothing, if you really cared about our independence pakistan would have been somewhere by now but all we care is saying things like, " oh we are a zinda qaum and we ll do this and that all the crap. There should be one festival in the whole USA or just one in each city. [[ Melaaas are not allowed in Islam by the way, no sign of mohammad celebrating the melaas]]
    But we pakistanis dont care what our prophets says if we dont like it we dont keep it, but thats not how it should be. I think we should all of us concentrate on current and on coming conditions of pakistan and how to get this hunted ship in smooth waters and out of rough ones. Wasting our money on something useless as melaas and milaads is just acts of stupidity and we ll result in more devastation and humiliation which we pakistanis are facing today in our communities. May God help us find the right way!!!!

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited August 13, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited August 13, 1999).]

Comment

At least we have something to celebrate, Rameesha Ji. And Jawaan, give religion a little break. There are a lot of things we should not be doing if we follow the religion to the nth degree. Let's just try to separate the culture and emotions from the big R. Of course no pun intended.

Rab Rakha.

Comment

IF your a muslim you cant and must not forget the religion i dont think you are one!!! And whats the point of celebrating the damn independence when your not even independent to do what is right for your country, when laws of your country come from someother country thats slavery my friend not freedom or independence!!! I thought pakistan got its independence 52 years ago, we should put the potential on fixing the damn country not wasting the time on celebrating how many yyears old it is!!! Think its better then stupidity, we pakistanis need common sense...oh yea i got alot of that!!!

Jaawan

------------------
        Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

I am sorry to say but we are all very fond of delivering fire and brimstone lectures but personaly we have not much to hold on to but duplicity and deception.

We may be independent but are slaves to our greeds.

azadi mubarik

Comment

and as an added note.

this situation of our morals, reminds me of Iqbal's sheyr,

mula ko jo hai Hind main sajday ki ijazat
            nadaan ye samajhta hai ke Islam hay azad!!

Replacing Hind with Pak would very aptly describe our condition.

Comment

I think we are mixing more than one subjects here. To celebrate an independence day is Ok, why we should not celebrate it? But how to celebrate it is entirely different situation. Then what we should do for the future of our country and generation(s) is yet another situation.

True we have our problems but that does'nt mean at all that we forget what our forefathers have done for us and instead of paying tribute to them we start mourning.

Let us have a positive attitude

Yoam-e-Aazadee Mubarak

Comment

14 august is a day to be HAPPY!!!!!!!!
                its a day to remember the ppl who gave their lives to make a seperate nation.

meelas are just one of the many wayz ppl use to celebrate and be happy!!!!!!!!!!

since we are not in pakistan where there are pakistanis everywhere and there is no need to bring them together, because they already are. In the US its the only way of bringing the pakistani together and celebrating our heritage, listinig to songs in our language, listen to our music and remeber who we are.

religion haz nothing to do with this, our religion duz not restrict us from being happy or celebrating the deaths of teh ppl who gave their lives for the RELIGION.

Pakistan was made as a country where muslims can live in peace.

the base of our whole country is religion then how can you say religion stops us from celebrating the day THE MUSLIMS WON!!!!!!!!!

Comment

14 august is a day to be HAPPY!!!!!!!!
                  its a day to remember the ppl who gave their lives to make a seperate nation.

meelas are just one of the many wayz ppl use to celebrate and be happy!!!!!!!!!!

since we are not in pakistan where there are pakistanis everywhere and there is no need to bring them together, because they already are. In the US its the only way of bringing the pakistani together and celebrating our heritage, listinig to songs in our language, listen to our music and remeber who we are.

religion haz nothing to do with this, our religion duz not restrict us from being happy or celebrating the deaths of teh ppl who gave their lives for the RELIGION.

Pakistan was made as a country where muslims can live in peace.

the base of our whole country is religion then how can you say religion stops us from celebrating the day THE MUSLIMS WON!!!!!!!!!

peace out
                  paki 2 da bone

Comment

Dear Jaawan,

I am a liberal.

However, I totally agree with you on the second point that 52 years is long enough. The country should be free by now of hypocratic politicians, religious fundamentalism/fanaticism, official corruption, violation of human rights etc. etc. Let's see the true freedom by getting rid of the non gora slavery, chaudri-ism, daulat rules, shahgiri and above all gundagardi.

Rab Rakha.

Comment

Rameesha jee itni ziyadati, yeh ap ne kaise sooch liya ke 14 august sirf gaane bajane ke liye reh gaya hai, aur TV programs bhi sirf gaane bajane ke nahiN hote...

Her aik ka apna andaaz hai khushi ke izhar ke liye aur yooN bhi 14 august ko amooman log mili naghme gaate haiN - aur mili naghooN ki haiseeyat aap ko mujh se bekhter maloom ho gi. Woh Noor jahan ke tarane etc.

Khairat hai ke itne baRe din (ahem kuch logoN ki nazar meiN) itna bezar sa masla..

If you dont mind logo to ham aap se kuch pooch leiN???? Ahem yeh jo saare log yahaN tanqeed ker rahe haiN - jo ke achi baat bhi hai, unhoN ne amlan kaam kya kabhi PK ke liye??? You see man-o-salva ka zamana ja chuka hai, ab khud hilna paRta hai...
                      Aur jis ko PK ki gandi politics aur bure taleemi nizam ya / aur aisi kamrozriyoN pe ehtaraaz hai woh aage kioN nahiN aate???

Uncha uncha bol aur kaam aane ka nahiN.

Apne hise ka thoRa thoRa bhi kiya ho to insaan doosre pe ungli uthane ka haq rakhta hai.
                      Hamare bazurgooN ne yeh kiya ya woh kiya is mulk ke liye ab hatam hona chahiye aur HAM ne kya kerna hai kya kiya hai shuru, kal ko anpe bachooN ko kuch batane ke qabil to ho jaeiN na

Comment

i think you guys have a point here. I went
                        to see this show at Oslo. And i was schoked what i experienced there. It was a big hall where the ladies sat at second floor and men at first floor. It just like a opera-hall if you have been such a place. What happend. Some nasty guys at last row at first floor was using their laser-pen pointed to us young girls. You can imagine how my mother special my aunt was standing up and was looking to those guys. I hated that moment. I did not feel to sit there and being watched by those pakistani guys (not every one did, but only those awara munde). I heard next day that there was a fight among the public which was about that why did those guys use laser-pen to this female singer from Pakistan. And this suppose to be the last 14. aug celebration in this century!!!!! Those guys have no respect in Norway! I dont get it. why did they spoil this event! Are they "pagal da putra" as what we people say usually. I think pakistani are pagal ka putra. I havent seen such behavior in Norway so far i have lived in Oslo.
                        I hope that you did not experinece such awful
                        happening in USA. Tell me who came to USA to celebrate with desi people in USA.
                        The band name was Z-aztek who song different good music. Who came over there where you live?

khuda hafiz

Comment

i think you guys have a point here. I went
                          to see this show at Oslo. And i was schoked what i experienced there. It was a big hall where the ladies sat at second floor and men at first floor. It just like a opera-hall if you have been such a place. What happend. Some nasty guys at last row at first floor was using their laser-pen pointed to us young girls. You can imagine how my mother special my aunt was standing up and was looking to those guys. I hated that moment. I did not feel to sit there and being watched by those pakistani guys (not every one did, but only those awara munde). I heard next day that there was a fight among the public which was about that why did those guys use laser-pen to this female singer from Pakistan. And this suppose to be the last 14. aug celebration in this century!!!!! Those guys have no respect in Norway! I dont get it. why did they spoil this event! Are they "pagal da putra" as what we people say usually. I think pakistani are pagal ka putra. I havent seen such behavior in Norway so far i have lived in Oslo.
                          I hope that you did not experinece such awful
                          happening in USA. Tell me who came to USA to celebrate with desi people in USA.
                          The band name was Z-aztek who song different good music. Who came over there where you live?

khuda hafiz

Comment

Shaista jee 'i think you guys have a point here' kis point ki baat ker rahi haiN aap??
                            YahaN kafi saare points haiN na....

Aap is tarah ke 'melas' ke haq meiN bol rahi haiN ya khilaaf??

Yeah sure woh chand log #%& honge jo aap ki pareshani ka baes bane...lekin sab ko aik hi line meiN to nahiN na lagaeiN

Comment

Hey guys, Arif Lohar rocked on 14th Aug in San Francisco. It was a good Aug 14th celebrations.....I liked it so much.

CM

Comment

Working...
                              X