read on........... dis is sumthng!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read on........... dis is sumthng!!!

u guyz might have discussed dis already but in dont know so here read this.........

<Picture>

Published Monday, August 2, 1999, in the Miami Herald

JOAN FLEISCHMAN

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are the passionate and sexy murmurings of a cab driver to another cabbie's wife a simple case of phone sex -- or extortion?

Miami taxi driver Nadeem Mirza will find out -- soon. He is set for trial today, and his murmurings will be an exhibit for the prosecution.

Cops say Mirza threatened to play the phone sex tape for other drivers unless Mohammad Babar, the lady's husband, paid $7,000 that he loaned him. The sweet talk between Mirza and Uzma Babar -- in Urdu, the Pakistani couple's language -- are in a 26-page transcript from the tape.

``We are holding each other, right?'' Mirza says. ``I am kissing . . . you.'' ``Hoo,'' she responds. ``Embrace me, my love! Fire is coming out of our chests . . . right?'' he adds. ``Yes,'' she replies.

Allegedly, Mirza, 34, loaned $10,000 to Mohammad, 33, so he could buy a car, says Mirza's lawyer, Richard Sharpstein. ``He was helping Mohammad, who had no credit.'' But Babar, he says, quit paying. ``Somewhere along the line, love bloomed between Uzma and Nadeem.''

Prosecutors say Mirza made the tape to pressure Mohammad into repaying the loan. Not so, Sharpstein insists. ``Pure, unadulterated lust. The tapes were made consensually -- as a love memento that Uzma could enjoy while Nadeem was away. Memorex.''

Trouble began when Mirza supposedly gave the tape to a mutual friend, telling him to warn Mohammad that he would give copies to all of the airport cabbies if he didn't pay up.

When Mohammad learned of the tape, he confronted his wife. Uzma, 27, said Mirza had harassed her for months and tried to force her to have sex. The Babars complained to Miami-Dade Police, and the state charged Mirza with extortion and making an illegal phone recording. Mirza faces at least five years. Case is before Circuit Judge Ellen Leesfield.
    Waxing nostalgic?

Cafe Nostalgia, the muy  cool Little Havana nightclub where Willy Chirino, Ruben Blades, Andy Garcia, U2's Bono and members of Gloria Estefan's and Albita's bands come to jam in the wee hours, opens a branch showplace Sept. 7 -- at The Forge on Arthur Godfrey Road in Miami Beach.

Nostalgia owner Jose ``Pepe'' Lopez-Horta, 47, who opened the original at 2212 SW Eighth St. in May '95, and the Forge's Shareef Malnik, 41, are partners in the project. Game plan: Open other Nostalgias around the world. Salsa singer Luis Bofil will headline with a 30-member Cuban-American gospel group.
    Tax man cometh?

The IRS wants Gloria Machado, ex-wife of Miami auto dealer Gus Machado, to cough up $4.14 million in back taxes and penalties. Gloria, 49, allegedly owes the money for '93 and '94. Not so, she says in an eight-page petition to the U.S. Tax Court in Washington, D.C., in response to the feds' civil ``deficiency'' notice. An ``innocent spouse,'' she says. ``In signing any alleged joint return, [Gloria] did not know . . . that there were any alleged understatements.'' Her tax lawyer, Robert Panoff, declined comment.
    Honest, Abe!

Catch up on former Miami Beach Commissioner Abe Hirschfeld's criminal solicitation and tax evasion cases in this week's New York magazine, in a piece headlined: Crazy As He Wants to Be. Hirschfeld, 79, is accused of putting up a $75,000 down payment for a hit man to rub out his business partner -- then changing his mind and asking for a refund. ``With Hirschfeld involved, even supposed homicide plots turn into low comedy,'' says the mag, which dubs him a ``serial spitter.''

makes me ashamed to be a pakistani!!!!!
    frpm now on im CUBANO

** makes me ashamed to be a pakistani!!!!!**
    offdachain!!!!!!
    kia aap bhi kisi pakistani ke qarzdar ho??

Comment

offdachain is saari post ka maqsad kya tha??

BTW aap pehle kis lehaaz se pakistani the jo ab nahiN rahe, aur jo aap haiN hi nahiN us pe sharmindah hone ki kya tuk hai??

Comment

Ok guys help me out over here, has the Audio Tape been released, if yes, where can i get it, is it available in Canada or its just a US release. Ok people it better be good, i have had enough of this bad desi Audio releases recently.

**Laughing Out Loud**

Comment

"FIRE IS COMING OUT OF OUR CHESTS"????

You're kidding right? He said that? Spontaneous human combustion?

Comment

okay this is how it iz in miami pakiz r already famous 4 owing buzinesses in which dey only hire illegal ppl co dat dey dont have to pay dem az much and dey r also famous of being dirty.

there uze 2 b dis azadi mela at dis park, but paki ppl left it so dirty and **** dat they were banned from having dda mela there any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and im very patriotic and u know im alway zlike pakiz dis and pakiz dat we da best etc.....

and now sum cheezy ass noneducated cab driver
            duz dis, i donot thnk dis helps our rep......

SO 4 WHO EVA ASKED ME DA POINT OF DIS POST, DATS 2 INFORM OTHER PAKIZ, LIKE MYSELF WHO LOVE THEIR COOUNTRY, DAT WE R BEING PUT DOWN ALL OUR "MEHNAT" IZ GOIN TO HELL AND DAT THERE R PPL OUT THERE DAT DO DIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ME BEING CUBANO WUZ A LITTLE SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no they wont releze da tapes but they made a 26page english translation and its not out cuz dis guy iz not a public figure....

but he duz all deze showz and mealz and i know ppl r trying to get the newz 2 releze the translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace out
            paki 2 da bone

Comment

Hey Chainy, first of all, who are you calling uneducated? Have you SEEN the way you spell? Secondly, I don't think you should call yourself Paki to Da Bone, cuz you're not! You sound more like a punk ass, paki boy trying to sound like a little white teeny bopper.

From 'da' soundz of it, you probably have 'dat' look too, you know what I'm talking about, closely cropped hair, baggy pantz dat hang past your knees with your boxers showing, chainz and stuff... well, dat izn't Paki to da bone, that iz wannabe to 'da' bone.

Comment

Aahmad leave the poor guy alone ,
                CUT IT OUT GUYSSSSSSSS. Dont be judgemental, i mean thats what we do judge the book by its cover. i swear to god that pisses me off.
                I do get what offdachain is saying , and i do comprehend where aahmad is coming from.
                Offdachain,
                Dont worry about such things , i mean worry but dont go totally ballistic on this issue cause things like this always happen.... The most we can do is give the label to these people not as pakistanis but as idiots who did idiotic stuff.

Comment

MR. aahmed
                  first of all wut da hell duz spelling have 2 do wid being educated or being uneducated. seond of all being educateeed duz mean knowing how to spell or da way you look, its the way you act its knowing right from wrong. so frm da sounds of dat i woud say dat the guy wuz uneducated!!

THIRD AND MOST DAMN IMPORTANT OF ALL IM NOT SUM BAGGY PANTS WERAING (although i do love em') BOXER SHOWING "GUY" CUZ IM A GIRL 4 GOODNESS SAKES.

dat just shows how stereotypical you r. just cuz i have a unisex name u assumed dat i wuz a guy????????????????????????????????????

wut makes ou say im not paki 2 da bone do u know me??????????????????

you call me all deze thngs but guess wut u just made a fool out of ur self cuz i aint nun of dat!!!!!!!!

im just a paki whoz tryin 2 keep a good rep 4 us

peace out
                  paki 2 da bone

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

L
                    O
                    L

------------------
                    One Day I want to grow up, but not today please.............
                    For I am the Keeper of the Keys to the Lost

Comment

Working...
                    X