Split Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split Ends

This is for HSHTSA and others interested!

Split Ends. Ok this is what we often call 'dow mooh baal'. In appearnce the hair unlike the urdu transelation suggests, has two ends (not faces). The hair looks weak, dry and brittle. The ends are usually a lighter colour.

It happens due a number of reasons but I believe the cause to be a) POOR DIET and b) Over exposure to chemicals that make the hair weak or over blowdrying.

No conditioner, hair oil or magic remedy will make them disappear. The hair that we see on our heads is dead, it has no life. Iss ka ek hi illaaj hai. Cut the split ends off. The hair will noticebly look and feel more healthy.

Also If you think about it, hair on the inside of our head is what determines the appearnce of hair on the outside. Hair is made of amino acids, blood and (aur bhi bahut kuch) So if we increase our diet with proteins (eggs, fish, meat, nuts) and blood producing foods (Spinich or iron tablets etc)
    the hair will have a longer life, become shinner and look healthier. Slpit ends also occur because the hair died prematurely.

Yes, give a gentle massage once a weak using a hair oil of your choice, Coconut oil good for dry hair, but a gentle one because if we rough massage the hair it gets pulled out.

Queer:- re: your toe nail, you must get it seen by a doctor or they may need to cut it off. (Allah Na Karey)

Sabah:- In relation to your question,
    Size and water intake, 2L is a average, anyone can drink as much as they want. Overweight people can drink more as it dilutes fat cells and they get flushed out much quicker through urine.

I hope this was informative, email me if ya want!!!!!!

------------------
    To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart.

Nageena rani .. good .. meray sey pehley 28 log ayey or itna bhee nhin keh sakey :-(

MR.

Comment

HA

Comment

asalaam o alaycum to all!

Seeing the popularity of these messages and the faithfull visits of various members, I think, the host owe it to Bibi NaginaRanee a new folder. May be 'NaginaRanee kay Totkay'

Comment

Merey liyey this is kaafee ki people are atleast reading this and hopefully find reading the posts useful. I don't mind if you guys don't reply.
          You ain't seen the END.. there's so much to write about...
          Topics to follow.... Smoking, Tea and coffee,
          warzish, and loads more on make up and beauty......... watch this space....

------------------
          To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart.

Comment

Working...
          X