Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEX !

Hello

This is my first msg with this nick! So heres a breif intro. I'm 21 and I live in khi. Still studying.

I just wanna see what the senior members have to say about sex! This is my 3rd year on the net. I've met so many Pakis online who are even 5 or 6 years younger than me and they have done it many times! Most of them living abroad. Is it that easy ? Im sure you ppl have a better understanding of this since most of you live abroad too !

Please shed some light on this issue. Just a random thought nothing more!

------------------
    In short, life is a pile of shoddily carved rocks that druids caper about
    within........

shed some light on sex, no way. i prefer to do it in dark.

Comment

Your daddy needs to have the "birds and the bees" talk with you.

Comment

alitechno..welcome to gupies,first munna ap kon sa room istimal kartan hain,ladies room ya boys room,phir jaisa ke ZZ na kaha light marna ka wasta,phir bath ho gee,acha munna chaloo baloon diladoon....just kidding yar..naraz mat ho na....

dil..dilseeee

Comment

AliTechno: Sure that may be the case, but who says that it's not happening in Pakistan as well. I hear in your city itself it happens everywhere. Everyone drinks, committs adultery and fornication. Why bring up such a topic. Besides, it was meant to happen sooner or later anyways. My only concern is, don't emphasize on people abroad when it happens in your own country.

------------------
          tē).ToC_.(tē

Comment

Lets be realistic about this ! I never said it doesn't happen here. But I can tell you this, its not a regular practice. Its not as open as you think it is !

None of my freinds done it. and im talking bout 20 + freinds with whom i share absolutely everything! Get me ?

------------------
            In short, life is a pile of shoddily carved rocks that druids caper about
            within........

Comment

AliTechno: Obviously with time and age progressing it has started to occurr more and more. One thing you might want to consider is that ppl may have been doing it all the time in this decade and maybe before. Only thing is, they may have not been open about it. Problem is, you really can't do nothing about it. Unless ofcourse, you're a perfect muslim and would like to go preach to everyone?

Comment

Nice topic first of all!!!

If you look at the Islamic way having sex before marriage is wrong and not alowed! Espeacially in west where sex is ordinary thing, and we muslims are stuck here its like, when you are soo thirsty and someone gives you water and tells you you can drink the water but there is posion in there. Same thing about sex, you can drink it if your thirsty but its posionous!...

Jaawan

------------------
                Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

well said jaawan.

Comment

Why is it poisonous ?

Dev "intoxicated" Uchka.
                    ps: Personally, I find beautiful women 'intoxicating' - do you lower your gaze when you see a woman ?

Comment

Devucka who ever you are please read what i said in the first line, if you are a muslim you cant have sex before marriage and if you do have sex before marriage it is considered posionous. Its like drinking water which has posionous in it {before marriage}. (( it might seem very odd if you are not a muslim, but we have sex when we are mature, unlike "the free people" in which females have sex at the age of 12 and pregnancy rate is really high and the child is born retard and not fully developed))! Anyways did you understand it or do i need to give more example, i hope you get it, if not we ll work something out! heres a hint 'read carefully' chaooo!

Jaawan

------------------
                      Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Well said to ZZ and Aahmed.
                        I must say that true that such practice are very usual here in Norway also. But so far I know none of us have done that act yet even though I am 18 years old no. When i went 7th grade at the primary school there was a reputation that some senior girl (last year at primary) was got pregnant! There was a some kind of scandal going around at that time. Teachers was angry and our principal was more often at her class. I was small to understand all this circus which was going on. Later some explained me what sex was and so on. I must say i was scared to hear that!!
                        I think that you should talk to your father to tell you the flower and bees stories. As a muslim girl i dont beleive in premarital sex. I heard that first sex is a unforgetable
                        experience. I should have THAT experience with MY HUSBAND in future.
                        By the way i can tell you that some small girl do have sex with adult person who is zaleel insaan. When i was in sialkot where my cuosine live, one of their friend acidentally
                        showed a picture of a half nude little girl. Then i realised that such dark really exist in our desi country also.......That was in Sialkot, not Karachi. I am afraid that their might aslo exist pedofil-rings since that girl WAS little one....

May Allah punish them in hell and let them eat burned rothi and hotboiled water and sleep at redmolten lava and the sky is burning in fire (not spotlight as a sun).

Comment

Well

A topic everyone knows alot about but speaks only little about.
                          Being a muslim, your sexual experience has to be post marriage (and with your wife) !!!

Living abroad I think we are more conservative because we stick to our religion and traditions, although everything is free, just around the corner.
                          In pakistan i would geuss that the seek and desire for the forbidden is killing people, which is why many peolple cannot wait before marriage.

Allah Hafiz

Comment

Shaista

A good muslim would not curse such people as it obviously was not practiced by our Prophet either. Instead, as you claim to be such a good one, you should make du'aa for these people that Allah give them Hidayaah rather than burn them in hell. Sure these people may have sinned, yet they may have committed an action for which Allah (swt) will always love them and grant them Paradise regardless of what they are doing. You are no one to decide ones fate nor to curse them with such a fate. Allah is to decide, and that is the problem with us Muslims these days. Rather than being concerned of others sins, we just stay away from such people and leave them be on their own. We should be making du'aa that Allah bring us all together with Unity so that we can be strong in number as well as faith and spread the din accordingly. With us individually cursing one another, we're bound to fall and let these non muslims rise over us. Before you make such drastic du'aa's/curses, try to THINK if what you're saying is good or bad.

------------------
                            tē).ToC_.(tē

Comment

This topic just became more appropriate for Religion..if the conversation continues this way..I'll have it moved.

Comment

Working...
                              X