Kennedy, hihiihihi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kennedy, hihiihihi

Main kia karroo ab! He is gone now, my lover.
    Before he war married i used to dream about him, that i will marry him. I am very miserable now. huiuuuuhhuuuhuhu.

so u r a RUNDI without marriage and u r right about the miserable part. now rundi lahore di has a partner. not bad.

[This message has been edited by mundyaa (edited July 18, 1999)

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited July 18, 1999).]

Comment

hey admins moderators wats goin on.
      this type of lang should not be allowed
      A BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[This message has been edited by nick (edited July 18, 1999).]

Comment

Dont worry shaista there is still alots fish in the sea!!! ;-)

Jaawan

------------------
        Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Yeah but how many are as hot as JFJ jr. was?
          Drop dead gorgeous and charming.

Shaista I'm right there with you on this one.

Comment

Well im very sorry to say that he is dead, what ever he was, there are alots of like him out there, but unfortunately not in the eyes of media!!! So lets move on with our lives shall we or you wana wait for him to come back hahah

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Jawaan

...there are alots of like him out there...

Really where?

Actually I agree the media coverage has been over done.

Comment

JFK Jr. looks so much like Pete Sampras or vice versa - Isn't it true ?

I think someone probably cursed his family back in the prohibition days and the first black monday in US history when JFK jr.'s grand pa mysteriously took all his funds out of the stock mkt just a day before it crashed(Insider trading). Their family is not as kosher as everybody thinks.

Later on
                Zman

Later on
                Zman

Comment

u gotta point zman. although it seemed like jfk jr. was scandal-free u gotta admit that its also seems like the family was cursed badly, so his dad or his dad's dad did something wrong to someone.
                  yea ofcourse the media is makin a big deal about his death, it doesnt bother me though, why should it bother anyone? afterall his family is noted to be the "closest to royalty" in America. if ur not gonna make a big deal of his death in the USA, then who else? and i strongly believe that when the media does stick his life and death in our face like the way they have been, it makes us not so famous people think about death. "it happens to everyone" typa thought. anyways, its sad but true, we'll all move on and get caught up with our own lives again, thats what usually happens when anyone dies.

Ayesha

Comment

I agree with you that Pete sampras does look like JFJ Jr. But what about any pakistani male. You cant mean that pakistani guys are ugly? do you?
                    look at Nadeem, he is famous one. Actors now days are ugly in lollywood.

Comment

Well everyone is differnt in looks, but there are good looking guys out there pakistani and other nationalities yes there are. Maybe not in your town but someplace else could be, hey its out there you gota catch it, fish doesnt come to you, you have to go to the fish at the sea you know what i mean!?

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

JFK Jr's death was a true tragedy...it's a shame that its just a joke to you all!

Comment

Well....Sad to hear the views of our Pakistani Girls(Shame on them).
                          U r cryin on JFK jr. I don't know who was he. Well..its enough for me to just know that he was the son of Kennedy,thats all.
                          Did u ever ever think for those Pakistani Captains who were Shaheed in the fight against Bloody India in Kaargil.
                          No one is sad on their death.
                          Just Shame on U girls.

Allah give hidaaya to all of u out there in Bloody modern Countries. (Aameen)
                          It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

Just because people are feeling sorry and sad that John F Kennedy Jr is dead does not mean that they do not feel sad for those who were killed on the border.Oh and by the way,it's not just girls who are sad about kennedy's death,a lot of guys who know the history of the kennedy family are also saddened by whats taken place.And I'm definately one of them.

------------------
                            I walked beside the evening sea;
                            And dreamed a dream;that could not be;
                            The waves that plunged along the shore;
                            Said only-
                            "Dreamer,dream no more".

Comment

I agree with Shafiq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X