Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that what pakistanis think????

sallam everyone,
    i just visited a site www.javaidsayed.com and as soon as i started reading what was inside it, i got enraged!! MAN!! i didn't think the mind-sets of our people were so mournful, pathetic and stupid. but look at that!! what does it mean?? just read the poem about clinton...what? what the hell we gotta do with it? i don't get the whole thing,an extreme of jingoism? or a plan of fascism? or simple blindness? if u do, let me know. he! he! and just read the fourth shair of poem "jinsi dhamaka". i think the guy has some serious problems going on...i mean its simply irritating! would u like to introduce your national identity to the world in such a stupid way? of course it is an avid proof of what americans think about Afghanistan and Pakistan. what to do!! i'm just getting out of mind. have u ever been to this site?? also if someone lives in sn fransisco, please tell more about this organisation if u know.
    please visit the site and send your replies.

Moon

[This message has been edited by YASIR NAWAZ (edited July 31, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by YASIR NAWAZ (edited July 31, 1999).]

yasir shair ppl have this problem since a long time. bcauz if u read some poems about love written by some famous urdu poets they have said some really worse things then this .
    as far americans r concern i really don't care. bcauz its a fact wat ever u'll do. still america will favour nonmuslims.
    the best way to live in this world is dat don't care wat other pll thinks about u care wat u think about urself be original.
    i think yasir i didn't understood wat u were asking so sorry i just said wat my dumb head was thinking.

[This message has been edited by nick (edited July 31, 1999).]

Comment

nick, first of all i disagree to put that man in the category of shairs. noway man!! shairi provokes aesthetics, peace, love, identity, and thoughtfulness. he! he! do u think he is meeting any of these requirements?
      whatever u say, if some american curse pakistanis in front of me, i can not sustain the humiliation of the people to whom i belong. it's a natural fact and whatever anyone say, he/she HAS to feel bad when his/her place is not seen with favorable eyes. but how r we eligible to resist this humiliation when we have people like those on the website i found??????

Moon

Comment

hmm if hes not shair then he must be a joker. i didn't understood wat he was trying to say but i sure did laugh
        but i didn't understood this sentence of urs
        "i can not sustain the humiliation of the people to whom i belong."
        would u plz tell me wat u meant by this

'DUMB HEAD http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif '

Comment

nick, its a very simple sentence. it means that i am from pakistan, and share language, cultural heritage, relegion, climate, and land with the people of my country. if they are humiliated due to any of the above concepts, it means that all the people who have same basic beliefs(nation) is humiliated. i am a part of nation, therefore i'm humiliated. got it, dear??
          whenever i feel bore on web, i'll go staright to that site to cheer up!! he! he! did u read all the poems????
          Moon

Comment

no i didn't read all of the poems bcauz i cannot understand shiar hazraat. i'm not a fan of poetry but i'll goin to read a few of them just to cheer up.

------------------
            'DUMB HEAD http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif

[This message has been edited by nick (edited August 01, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
            X