Mig-29 better then F-16?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mig-29 better then F-16?

Ok, I know some of you arent probably intrested in fighter jets but I love them. I think F-16 is better then Mig-29 coz if ur sittin in a mig-29 u cant turn ur head around to see if there is a plane behind you coz the window thinngy on Mig isnt very big. . .I think F-16 is still better. wut about u?

------------------
    Visit Dhamaka's Website @ <A HREF="http://www.maxpages.com/said
    " TARGET=_blank>http://www.maxpages.com/said
    </A>

I cannot agree or disagree untill i sit in the pilot's seats of both the fighters

Comment

oh, but the music system in MiG 29 is the best.
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

i think MIG is better than F16 in all respects except in dog fighting coz MIG is not as fast as F16.

Comment

i think mig is little better . not because of speed which rarely matters in dog fight but becuase of manovers and the burners also the 30 minutes programming is rarelly required and when you are combat you do n't get enof time to turn back and look around you always need to use the back mirror . but F-16's are pretty good too it depends on pilot basically .

Comment

Gosh! F-16 don't even have the back mirror. My neighbor'r 40 year old cr has has one.

Comment

O.k... I am curious...why would you need to turn your head or use mirror? Wouldn't your radar provide with all this info? MiG and F-16 are no puppies... they're modern fighting machines and and I am sure they provide this amenity/luxury.

Comment

I agree because the avionics and agility vise F-16 is a better buy. Speed and agility are two most important features of a great fighter plan. I love the canopy of F-16, It gives the pilot a birdseye view of the surroundings. I feel its like a easy chair with canopy around it. The dimensions of the canopy are almost upto pilot's elbows.Its just like sitting on a couch. I don't think there is any competition to that.

Comment

I dont think there have been any encounters of the two planes...
                  Both are small multirole planes..interestingly , israelis used the F-16 to carry the bombs and F-15 as the protective fighters when they bombed the iraqi nuclear reactor...
                  speed doesnt matter in dog fights, but who knows in the age of BVR engagements , it would ever come down to that...and F-16 is only faster then mig 29 at sea level...(915 mph)..Both are agile with fly by wire technology...F-16 probably has a superior radar...i.e better BVR engagement capability.

Comment

Working...
                  X